Author: CyhLOVEgjh

Stop using Japanese goods [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-23 23:23:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zn_loogen at 2005-12-23 11:33
Beware of our neighbour's ambition and trick, and declare loudly that we are gonna revenge!

1. Ironically you'll find that some Japanese people say China's "ambition and trick" should be watched as well.
2. Revenge? Oh joy! That's really going to put the dead spirits of the last war at peace, won't it......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 09:45:19 |Display all floors

The farmer and the snake

Today, revenge is not a wise way.  All the world is trying its hard to keep peaceful.
Japan and China just line a snake and a farmer.  They still have the idea to bite the farmer,  but nowaday, the farmer are wiser than ever before. If we find some snakes want to damage us, we should put it to the zoo, or give it to our gundog!

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-12-27 10:05:29 |Display all floors

How old are you, lad?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 10:17:56 |Display all floors
I work in a Japanese owned factory, and I am really shamed with my chinese colleagues; they will ask to buy some goods for them, like DC, blood pressure gauge, even a ballpen made in Japan whenever a Japanese goes back to Japan;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 10:19:17 |Display all floors
just substitute everything japanese with everything korean;  the Haier LCD TV panel is just as nice as the best by the others, so if there needs to be interim foreign elements, make them non-japanese;  korean seems fine.  the caveat is to tell the korean suppliers that there's a policy of buy-japan-last and they should understand as well why.

do it as a message to the rightists.

btw, when koizumi bows at the shrine for peace, was he bowing in memory of those who killed no differently from the reason given under nuremburg ... 'we were just obeying orders'? vivisecting a poor man alive, bombing entire villages, machinegunning tiedup civilians, raping and killing women etc. - it's not just those 14 class-A (why so few?) criminals.   plenty more in that place.

if post-war Germany could atone and compensate, why not post-war japan?

that they feel only their own suffering and not those of the millions they killed is sheer pathetic hypocrisy.

it's not just economics at stake here.  

it's the whole meaning of humanity, something for the whole world to dwell upon.

koizumi and his bunch of yakuza neocons are moral cowards and spineless reptiles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 14:59:02 |Display all floors

stupid

Originally posted by lokisun at 2005-12-27 10:17
I work in a Japanese owned factory, and I am really shamed with my chinese colleagues; they will ask to buy some goods for them, like DC, blood pressure gauge, even a ballpen made in Japan whenever ...

How many wretchs in you company?
So miserable!
Enjoy their hilding life, and forget the histroy .  The traitors!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 09:03:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by CyhLOVEgjh at 2005-12-27 14:59

How many wretchs in you company?
So miserable!
Enjoy their hilding life, and forget the histroy .  The traitors!

I cannot agree with you more;
most of the office staff, especially some management members,
they are very pround of going to Japan for business or travel and bringing back something Japanese.
Man can be uneducated, but cannot be stupid,ignorant and forgetting!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.