Views: 35261|Replies: 43

foreign trade in Ningbo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-12 13:50:45 |Display all floors
Welcome everyone!
Allow me to introduce myself at first. I am a girl who come from Shaoxing but work in Ningbo, Zhejiang. My job is to surf on the net to find foreign client but only have one year's experience in foreign trade.
I hope lots of friendss will meet here and share the foreign trade here together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 21:04:58 |Display all floors

Hi

Hi,give me an email: kd4@liangxinda.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-15 03:32:44 |Display all floors

Hello

What a nice job.  Please send me an E-mail and tell me waht kind of trade your company does.

I am in the USA, and travel to China and other countries in Asia.

Send to Leungshuren@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-15 12:00:37 |Display all floors

nice

Very nice to meet you here.  My e-mail address is kathyfan15@163.com.      
My company trade auto parts, such as clutch facing, brake pad, brake shoe and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-15 12:46:41 |Display all floors

hello

hello,i do the same job,i work in a E-business dept. if you want to share the successful and unsuccessful experience with each other,contact me by fzcny@hotmail.com. use msn messager will be welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 14:36:14 |Display all floors
Hi very nice to mee you here.Presently,i also do the same job.But,I have graduated from college about 3 year and am working in hangzhou in garment of frield.And,I have a few friends and factories in ningbo which is very beautiful city in my mind.My email:wenhaijiang@gmail.com
see you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 15:54:34 |Display all floors

hello

Glad to meet you here.
I graduated from college this year and only have about one year's experience. During this period, I have leart a lot,but of course, I still have lots of knowledge to learn at the following days.
Yes, Ningbo is a  beautiful city with so many seafood. However, my hometown is Shaoxing. I think many people in China know it as it is a famous historic city.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.