Author: plsdear

Do you like this new style of BBS? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-12 19:36:05 |Display all floors

yep..

sure i find its so faster than before...i hate waiting for the page to display..now..it displays in a flash..which is awesome..

cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-12 19:38:02 |Display all floors

Good change !

I love the speed. And the new look too :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 07:23:04 |Display all floors

WHATEVER YOU...

pls dear
If you finally get use to it and like it I will LOVE IT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 09:41:49 |Display all floors

dear amial

i will like it one day, I will....

Use magic tools Report

kobero has been deleted
Post time 2005-12-13 09:52:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 12:21:47 |Display all floors

Not bad

I think new style is not bad.The importance is we can discuss in this space.So style is not a matter,in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-14 13:33:25 |Display all floors

very annoyed! (but then happy)

I couldn't log on all this time (a couple days). I had to create new users, which also didn't work, and finally I am here, with a new name (again!) I hope I can log on without problems from now on.

Other than that, I wish there were more smilies but NOT animated. Is there a way to access more? I like the "fast reply" option, it makes things easier.

And I like that new windows open when you click on threads. I used to make it do that so a bunch would load at once because it was slow...

which reminds me, it is WAY faster now. I'm in north america and it is definitely faster than before. I hardly wait at all for pages to load, whereas before I would open a bunch of pages, go put my tea in the microwave to reheat, go to the bathroom, come back , get my tea out, then maybe the pages would be loaded. (darnit, now  I have to drink cold tea, there's no time to reheat it!)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.