Author: pullmyfinger

Do Foreign Men Have Ugly Chinese Girlfriends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-20 01:46:47 |Display all floors

It's a dirty job..........

But we foreign men must remove all the "ugly" Chinese women from China so the guys there won't have to take them....... I did my part. C'mon guys, go get one.

I am as happy as a pig in mud with mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 10:56:28 |Display all floors

Reply #11 xiaowuer's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 10:58:23 |Display all floors

Reply #15 jiangqihui's post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 11:13:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 12:05:31 |Display all floors
western men tend to look for a nice woman its not all about looks and i am sure the chinese are the same no point having a beautifull woman if she is boring,not funny and has a very small heart.
the guys i know that have married and taken back a chinese wife to the uk, the woman are beautifull but they were only married to get the passport for me i would enjoy more an ugly woman with a lot in common with me than a beautifull woman that just wants to use you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 12:48:07 |Display all floors
The men I know who are interested in them do so out of weakness of character. It is not that they are beautifull but that they are culturally removed enough from ours that they dont readily recognise a looser in our culture. This is very appealing to a looser.  Chinese women are depicted as weak doormats and so pose no threat to said loosers pathetic excuse for masculinity.  The main attributes for determining beauty in a woman are the physical qualities suggestive of childbearing. Healthy skin, swinging hips. large breasts and red lips.
As much as we would like to deny our  primal transparency and proport to care only what is inside, both are important and very few women posess both. I've only met one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 15:21:30 |Display all floors
Nice to see some of the old fluckwits are still active on the new forum :)

Foreign guys tend to have different tastes to Chinese guys.  Sometimes my friends find a gf of mine attractivee, othertimes not.  I've always had chinese guys trying to hit on my gfs though.  It's always good for a laugh.  Their chat-ups attempts are so lame, I'm almost creased over.  Then they realise I can understand them and they're scratching around on the floor looking for their face.

My current gf is the cute type, a lot of chinese guys like.  Slightly fuller figure, I'm really not into the thin girls with with no ass and no tits.  I couldn't care less if the spotty losers who gawp when we're walking down the street don't find her attractive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.