Author: lzs73jack

Help! Help! We are friends. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-22 12:02:52 |Display all floors

Reply #18 sinfulangel's post:小丫头

Are you a spirit?I have a college classmate living in Sydney,whose name is zhouhaining.Do you know him?Or you are intersted?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:03:56 |Display all floors

Reply #21 sinfulangel's post

oh,i see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:06:38 |Display all floors
sorry i dont know him..lol...i am not xiao ya tou...i am a delightful girl..lol...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:06:56 |Display all floors

to freakyqi

Hi, freakyqi!
I am fm Shanghai.
After reading your post, I found you r a real good guy with talents for teaching.
Could you add me to your msn list? brenda_qian@hotmail.com
I really appreciate your kindness . But I donnu trouble you  with me broken English but if you don't mind ------ could we study fm each other? I mean English for Chinese, or in another word, USA culture for Chinese Culture. I have planned to further study abroad but now I have to prepare for the graduate entrance exam firstly. I have much interests in foreign clture,such as songs ,movies and so on, although parts of them were and will be introduced into China,especially Shanghai.  haha..my favorate movie is "sleepless in seattle", which I have seen for more that five times. BTW, do you really often use standard English in writing? I mean is it serious if I make some spelling or grammatical mistakes? For example,  I found it's not so easy for me to use verbs correctly.  
Await 4 your kindly reply...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:08:21 |Display all floors
correct you...freakqi is female..lol...not a male..=(....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:16:52 |Display all floors

haha..

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2005-12-22 12:08
correct you...freakqi is female..lol...not a male..=(....

you are totally like a delighted angel without two wings.

[ Last edited by winddancer at 2005-12-22 12:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:18:33 |Display all floors
without wings??...thnx for remindme....i must forget to drink red bull.....i will go and have a sip...then u can see my sexy new wings....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.