Author: lzs73jack

Help! Help! We are friends. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-22 11:15:40 |Display all floors

Reply #11 freakyqi's post:assignment

Firstly,I would like to complete the assignment.You wrote as bellows:
我有姐姐,哥哥,和 一个儿子. 我哥哥住在我爸爸的房子, 我姐姐有husband 和一个
儿子. 我打(?)太极拳,也我是中文学生, 可是我的中文不好! 也许你能帮我吗?
I would say:我有一个姐姐、一个哥哥和一个儿子。我哥哥住在我爸爸家里(或者:我哥哥和我爸爸住在一起)。我姐姐结婚了并有一个儿子。我会打太极拳,也在学中文。可是我的中文不好,你能帮我吗?
In a word,your Chinese is not bad.Chinese can understand you easily.In the English reading,I can also perceive some differences between Chinese and English.Sometimes one language can express the meaning to the perfect.Maybe it is the charm of diversified languages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:23:08 |Display all floors

Reply #11 freakyqi's post

I introduce my family as belows:
We are three brothers,and I am the second one.My two brothers are living and working in Guangzhou,Guangdong province,South China.I got married four years ago,and my son is two years old now.He is so lovely that I can not help accompanying him after work.My parent retired and live with my brothers now.They think it is warmer in South China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:28:03 |Display all floors

Reply #13 freakyqi8's post:learn from each other

I appreaciate your attitude to the chinese study,and I agree with you,let's learn from each other.
I meet the problem---I can not explain chinese grammer in English well.What can I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:29:19 |Display all floors
its good to see u two help each other..=)...cheers...

freakqi..actually ur chinese is much better than i thought..lol..you can even type it..=)...

lzs..well..my way of improving english is....eh..read novels..find its pretty helpful with written english..talk to native speakers...to correct the accent..though i think my chinese accent is so cute..ahahha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:30:49 |Display all floors

Reply #14 caringhk's post

Thank you for your advice,Caringhk.What you said is useful.If my story is long,I will prepare my story line beforehand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:32:30 |Display all floors

Reply #14 caringhk's post

Caringhk,I wonder what is the meaning of "welcom to CD".Would you tell me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:33:41 |Display all floors
C.D = China Daily....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.