Author: evapapa

chinese men way of thinking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-19 10:44:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aquitaine at 2005-12-6 04:10
They love to hit their girls. They view you as being inferior and if you actually contradict them, they will not hesistate to hit you. When they think you are not pretty enough, they will either le ...

go away peabrain
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 05:56:00 |Display all floors

reply to #35

Haha! Don't worry, some of us call them bitches too! Yes, I'm American, you guessed right, and I really appreciate your honest view. If what you say is a common way of thinking about American women, then I'm not so worried anymore, because I'm not like that at all... *phew!* First of all, I'm older than that, I'm not into partying and getting drunk and only thinking of myself. I am glad to hear that's one way of seeing the word "independent".

As for that rude woman who made that penis comment... that is one of the rudest things I've ever heard!!!! I can't believe someone would say that, or even think like that!!!
So:
- She is going to judge all other Chinese men's penises by one man's penis?
- She is going to judge ANY man and not be with him because of his penis???
- She is going to judge others on a physical trait when she HERSELF is overweight, which is something many people would judge her on???

What if a Chinese man, after a date with her, said "Oh I will never date a white woman again!! This one tonight was SO FAT!!!!"
That doesn't even make sense!!!!

Ashguy, you don't sound like you make crazy judgements, because you said you will keep looking for a decent American girl. There ARE plenty of them. Keep looking in different places. Perhaps in America it takes a little longer for young people to want to settle down than it does in China. I think there's less pressure to get married young. Parents want their children to be happy in their marriage, especially with divorce so common, so they don't push the subject. Therefore, Americans in their 20's are often still having fun, not thinking about marriage yet.

I hope you find someone who loves you and can be your best friend, whatever race she may be!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 06:02:13 |Display all floors

PS....

ashguy said:
"anyway, I am afraid that more white women would think that chinese men couldnt "handle" them than chinese men think themselves...."

Ha! I like that comment. I wouldn't even think about that, in fact, I never thought of it until I came to these message boards and realized it's a common way to think. If you are talking about "handling" in a sexual way, I feel that if I love a man, and he loves me, and touches me with love, and I touch him with love, then we are both handling each other just fine, however that may be!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 12:24:50 |Display all floors

To freakyqi

Hi, thanks for your comments..i found out  a thing that  white girls who like chinese usually think more like chinese... they dont drink too much, dont like partying, have some family value... I know one who is like that, but she doesnt wanna date me cuz we are too far... sorry, i was showing some frustration for dating an american.... I admit, this is just  the way it is... the culture difference...to be honest with you, I just like the look of a white women, so I wanna have a relationship with someone... but they seeem not to be interested in me...you sound like a nice person... I will pm you and let you know my email... then if you want to, we can chat... i dont mean to date you or something, just try to make friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 12:28:55 |Display all floors

you heard it here first

" feel that if I love a man, and he loves me, and touches me with love, and I touch him with love, then we are both handling each other just fine, however that may be! "

i feel like a great quote was just coined
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 13:33:30 |Display all floors
Why thank you pinko! It makes sense to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 13:40:01 |Display all floors

it's really good

Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.