Author: evapapa

chinese men way of thinking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-15 23:24:04 |Display all floors

To freakyqi

When they say that, that means sexually Chinese men can satisfy white women.... they may think their penis size is not big enough or white women have very high sex drive (this is a stererotype both in China and in western countries which I dont really think so) ... by the way, I am a chinese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 04:43:46 |Display all floors

stereotypes

I am amazed how many people put any relevance on stereotypes.  I am an American man and I know numerous Chinese men that would never hit a woman.  Too many good Chinese men get stereotyped and I think this is sad.  The penis size
thing is ridiculous.  Women want love and respect.  It is not  the size but how you learn to use it.  Any woman who
choose a man based on the size of his penis is a woman who will not find true love.

[ Last edited by tarheel23 at 2006-2-16 04:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-16 05:26:19 |Display all floors
You're right tarheel, and there's much more to sex & love than... well, size! My goodness, if a man judged me because he thinks my breasts are too small...!!!! That's not the type of guy I want, so he can just go keep missing out on life.

ashguy-
Thank you for your honesty. There are so many other things that are more important than that.

I'd still love to hear other answers. What about how people say foreign women are "too independent" and Chinese men can't handle that?
What do they mean?
Are there times besides sex where this would come up?
How is our independence too much to handle in daily life?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 03:46:35 |Display all floors

?

as a girl i am ,i cannot accept older than me over ten years man

i think the man should be had a aim may you are so rich or so beautiful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 07:16:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zylzyl at 2006-2-17 22:46
as a girl i am ,i cannot accept older than me over ten years man

i think the man should be had a aim may you are so rich or so beautiful

Things are not that simple as you think.

I am also wondering why there are not so many Chinese men discussing this issue here...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 02:09:03 |Display all floors
I'm wondering too, why do people hardly ever answer my questions about how Chinese guys think about western women?

Ashguy was very nice to be so honest, where's everyone else?? And what about my question in post #31?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 04:32:55 |Display all floors

my answer for your question

I think that probably you need to start it as a new post, people dont have patience to read all the posts carefully and finally find your question nowadays...

okay, back to your question,  actaually i never heard that my friends said that they couldnt "handle" white women sexually (probably most of them never met a white girl in their life), but I did meet an amerian girl online and she told me that she didnt want to get involved with another chinese guy  cuz she was seeing a chinese guy who had the smallest penis she's ever seen... I was furious when she said that to me... I didnt tell her that she was the fattest woman I've ever seen... she probably weighed over 200 lbs.. what a hack does a dumb rude fat white "pig" have the right to insult us like that? anyway, I am afraid that more white women would think that chinese men couldnt "handle" them than chinese men think themselves....

But let me tell you how I think american women (I think that you are an american, freakyqi... cuz you ask such a question that how chinese men think about "independent" white women... this is a typical question an american would ask... )... European girls are different than americans in that issue ... so let me narrow down to how I think about american girls... actually I am attending a university here in the states.... I do like white girls cuz I think that most of them are cuter than chinese girls I've met... yes, they are independent....but what I feel is that maybe they are too independent, the extremity of that is obstinacy and egocentricity.... they think themselves too much.... that is why there are so many divorced people in American...they just dont treat guys as nicely as asian girls.... Most of the girls I met are in their twenties... at that age, american girls just wanna have fun, dont wanna settle down, sleep around and do whatever they wanna do... this is not what a typical chinese guy likes... for me, I like a girl who is family-oriented, not a girl who likes to party or go to a bar and get drunk... this is just not compatible with chinese culture.... I dont mean all of them, but a lot of them are... you know what one of my european friends call them? bitches! Sorry, I dont mean to offend you, but that is kinda what I think right now based on what I have seen... but I do like american girls, so I will keep trying to see if I can find a really nice one (I am sure there are plenty of them) although I havent succeeded yet...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.