Author: evapapa

chinese men way of thinking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-16 10:27:18 |Display all floors

hi evapapa

basically, I agree with what freakyqi and hearthome said, dont make any decision before you meet in person. Another word I wanna tell you, ppl, especially in internet, no matter women or men, sometimes just like the feeling of being in love, but that does not mean they are in true love.

Anyway, I bless you are in true love :)

Best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 22:53:40 |Display all floors

funny thing

I really cannot agree with Aquitaine, even there are severl links listed there. I am a Chinese man, and i know a lot of chinese men around me. Yes, there are many chinese men hit women. but they are not only part of us. In my mind, most brute chinese men are from some lag-behind areas, where life there is hard; and also in some rich areas, because women do not have their social status.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 00:57:59 |Display all floors

Interesting Idea!

Originally posted by aquitaine at 2005-12-6 18:10
They love to hit their girls. They view you as being inferior and if you actually contradict them, they will not hesistate to hit you. When they think you are not pretty enough, they will either le ...

Your idea is quite interesing!
Chinese has made a lot of improvement since the opening up. And as I know the men live in the south of China doesn't have the tradition to hit women. I am Chinese and live in Shanghai. I have never hit a lady, and I will never do that.
In fact, all men on the earth should be shameful to hit a woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 11:49:06 |Display all floors

i think for a couple who truely love each other,age is not a problem.

do not let a complex about age spoil oyur future together.

that would be silly.

10 years is not that big a difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 11:49:52 |Display all floors

Thank god...but how about 18 years?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 11:58:09 |Display all floors
As long as the woman was mature in mind, and the man was young in the heart and body, it would be fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 12:58:04 |Display all floors

Hooray!

Hooray! There are some Chinese men here!
I have a question for you. PLEASE be honest, I will not be offended, I want to know the truth. You can answer with your own opinions, and with what you've heard from other men.

What does everyone mean when they say Chinese men say "they can't handle" foreign women?

I don't understand specifically what they are talking about. I will be a foreigner in China soon, and I am wondering what all these Chinese men might assume about me.

Please give honest, specific examples, as many as you can! I'd really apreciate it.
:)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.