Views: 5358|Replies: 22

The Genoc!de of Red Indians in America........ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-26 11:49:09 |Display all floors
............................From 1978 to 1983 in Guatemala, the national army systematically ma$$acred an estimated 200,000 people, mostly Maya Indians. No International tribunal investigated such war crimes against the Red Indians so far!!!

Source: http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/article.php?lang=E&id=38102

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-26 23:20:00 |Display all floors

As salam aleykum, sadik !

Yes, it is true. The indians are over in the most of the american countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-27 19:00:52 |Display all floors

countries can't escape their history

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-28 20:18:42 |Display all floors

US have no right to invade iraq!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-28 20:32:32 |Display all floors

damn right!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-29 00:47:18 |Display all floors

They have no rights

for many things- not only Iraq.
Latin Ameirca, Korea, Viet-nam...
A lot of bacterial weapons...
Hiroshima and Nagasaki...
North Korea now...
The terrible subculture...
Etc...
But they are powerfull and crazy so they can do almost everything.
Their goal is to control the world , to be the Masters of the Earth, Solar system and why not - all the universe... So the are chasing this goal. And the opinion of Laden or Alex or mine is not important for them. They just doing what they like.
You expect that they will start to preserv their bad actions? My oh my!!! It is the same if you are expecting some dog to stop byte by itself. Imposible! If someone or something did not stop them they will not stop by themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-29 18:49:41 |Display all floors

Confused of Beijing....

Guys,  correct me if I'm wrong but Guatemala is a Central American country wholly independent from your great Satan, the US of A (well, as independent as anyone can be from the US), the local indigenous Indians (not Red Indians!) are descendents of the Maya civilisation and the principle ethnic group in Guatamala....the National Army in question is presumably the Guatamalen Army (supplied mostly with Israeli and US weapons) and therefore I think you might be tenuously stretching this to lay it on Ol' Glory's doorstep....the Central and South Americans have shown over the past 100 years that they seem to be perfectly capable of massacring their own peoples without too much encouragement from anyone else.

It doesnt do your own image or arguements much good if you don't get your facts right and then just blast off on an unsubstantiated rant...kind of undermines your credibility somewhat.

...and no; I am not an American by any description.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.