Author: witty1

white men on this board claims they always have the beautiful chinese girls... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-19 08:10:20 |Display all floors

aiyo

i still think jap gals are better..lol...

some chinese are beautiful..but again..whehter its natural..or they have plastic surgery done????.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 13:44:03 |Display all floors

is plastic surgery really that popular in china?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 13:56:00 |Display all floors

alex

i think they do...at least most of my gfs who have their eyelid done...so they have bigger eyes..lol..

well...about the way jap walk...well..thts how u can tell whether a girl is jap or not..through the way they walk...lol..i guess its cos they kneel down all thetime..so the bones have changed a bit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-22 12:49:01 |Display all floors

agreed w/u w/my hands and legs

u r bloody right i've seen dam ugly chinese women w/foreigners holding tightly together  SO MUCH MAKE ME SICK   LOVE IS BLIND
the quality of women r relly low

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-22 12:57:31 |Display all floors

to sinful - eyes?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-22 16:18:52 |Display all floors

alex

yeah...lots of chinese get their eyelids done...

eh..cos we tend to have smaller eyes..well..not as smaller as koreans though.lol.n we like bigger eyes...so they go and get the eyelid done..have bigger eyes...

about myself...i am not a fan of plastic surgery at all...i am happy with what i have..they are not perfect..but absoluely unique..am so proud of all..i am serious about it...

i think asians look better with tanned skin..more exotic...u reckon?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-22 16:21:27 |Display all floors

alex

yeah...lots of chinese get their eyelids done...

eh..cos we tend to have smaller eyes..well..not as smaller as koreans though.lol.n we like bigger eyes...so they go and get the eyelid done..have bigger eyes...

about myself...i am not a fan of plastic surgery at all...i am happy with what i have..they are not perfect..but absoluely unique..am so proud of all..i am serious about it...

i think asians look better with tanned skin..more exotic...u reckon?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.