Author: liunan26

Foreigner female of 26 wants to meet chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-1 13:23:45 |Display all floors

welcome to beijing

hi ! liu
i would like to be your friend,  i guess from your name you are chinese
so you are most welcome to china . since you come back annully so you know everything in china.  i wonder that why you come back only at winter. fall is good season in beijing. anyway i am willing to provide help to my friend.

leo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-1 13:33:12 |Display all floors

hello,I 'm a student from military school

I'm aways interested in making friends with people from different backgrounds.My favorite pastimes are reading ,listening to music and spending time with my friends.I'm majoring in Information engineering at
the  PLA information engineering university.I hope we can share our different experences .My E-mail addressis:wanghuipeng@sina.com         
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-2 20:44:04 |Display all floors

Nice to meet u

Hi Suzanne, I'm Michelle, fm Shanghai City.  I'd like to communite with you and make friends.  If you are willing, pls add me into your msn list.  
My msn:prettygirl_jane@hotmail.com

Michelle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-3 02:22:00 |Display all floors

hehe, welcome

you can also contact me too.especially  when you come to shanghai. i will host you with enthusiasm. i am in shanghai. my email and msn:
chinazhengzhi@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-3 19:45:14 |Display all floors

I am 25 in shandong

I am a boy of 25 in shandong
IF you want to travel in shandong provice in china
I will be happy sa your guide !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-3 20:13:46 |Display all floors

i want to make friends with you !

you see  ,so many  chinese man want to make friends with you,beside me. i now work in a joint  venture in suzhoui ,but  i have less chances to touch foreigne man. i dying to getting a friend from  english country. if you have chance  to visit suzhou , you can call me  13773050320.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-3 20:14:10 |Display all floors

i want to make friends with you !

you see  ,so many  chinese man want to make friends with you,beside me. i now work in a joint  venture in suzhoui ,but  i have less chances to touch foreigne man. i dying to getting a friend from  english country. if you have chance  to visit suzhou , you can call me  13773050320.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.