Author: liunan26

Foreigner female of 26 wants to meet chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-17 16:52:53 |Display all floors

hi

hi ,
     pleased to learn that you want to make friends from china. i am gentleman from liaoning province , 400 km southeast of biening serving in a department of local government .
     simply speaking , i am interested in exchanging views between people come fome varying parts of world .
     in this regard , hope we can have a good connection in the future . if ok you can connect me at libaifeng01@sina.com at anytime you like .
    yours
   wilson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 23:57:36 |Display all floors

Hi

Nice to meet you !  Maybe we could become friends.My MSN--Happyhelenhu@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 11:19:41 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

Dear Suzanne Liu,

I’m a man of 26, and living in shanghai of China. It’s very glad to make friends with you.. Because of my bad english expression, pls understanding me. I worked in shanghai as a accountant. It’s very fortune for me to communicate to you. I hope to receive your email  ASAP.

e-mail:peng.yan@advancemodules.com
Best wishes,
David

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 17:20:30 |Display all floors

hi, i think ,we will be honest and funny friends . I have a hunch!

I  am a  girl frm  bejing , u know  the capital of china ,and study in Beijing foreign language university ,and specialized in English. I am a senior ,
and I  know lots of and variety of interesting things in china ,of course including chinese traditional culture or modern culture as well.
    I think we will be good friends    ,you know  a kind of honest and ordinary  . I have a hunch.   
     we can chat and write e-mail letters or whatever.
     Ljh333@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-18 18:39:40 |Display all floors

so glad to know you !!

hello ~~~~~i am in  Beijing  for many  years..and i am a girl  at school~~~~~~~Shall we  make friends each other..and i am  kind-hearted..  and  i  wound like  to  show you around  beijing ...and my  family is in Amon(Xiamen )...Have you heard that?  it  is  a beautiful  country .....if  you travel  this  winter..i am glad if you can go to xiamen and  i  believed that you will  have  a  good  time.....i  am  pleased  to become  a  guide  fou  you :)
Wait for  you apply:) Thanks......touch  me  whenever you  are  convenient..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 20:05:48 |Display all floors

welcome you visit China .

I am live and work in Dalian ,I like making friends and travelling ,

Hopefully we can share views and ideas .

My MSN :qhd_2003@yahoo.com.cn

Best regards,
Peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-1 12:43:14 |Display all floors

hi

hi

NICE TO MEET YOU ,

I am from suzhou, china, a beautiful garden city . From your message ,i learn you like travel ,i think , it is the good tourist destination.
if possible, i am willing to be your guide!

this is my MSN, a1025848@sohu.com
mark ,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.