Views: 12769|Replies: 57

Foreigner female of 26 wants to meet chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-14 18:37:22 |Display all floors
Hi!!
I'm a young woman of 26 years old, and i would like to meet friends in china. I'm from europe and i live in europe now. too ,but i have family in beijing, and i would like to go to china each winter.
I would like to write and receive emails and traditional mails and, if it's possible, meet you during my travels, and show you my country!!
Thanks!!!

Suzanne Liu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-14 19:12:27 |Display all floors

i am glad make friends with you

i am a student in china . i am waiting for touching with you .i think i can help you in some way when you in china.waiting for you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-14 19:24:27 |Display all floors

welcome

welcome,Miss Liu
     I'm in Kunming City,Yunnan Province.Kunming is the famous Spring City in China,even in the world.It's a good place in winter.So,if you come to China,I suggest that you come to Kunming.It's better than in Beijing in winter.At the same time,you can go to Lijiang and Xishuangbanna very easy from here.
    If you'll come,you may inform me before the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-14 20:12:23 |Display all floors

hello

hi, there.

i would like to be your friend. E-mail to me please.

i am in Tianjin ,an hour train from beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-14 22:01:29 |Display all floors

mystic you and mystic europe attract me

Suzanne Liu:how are you!
warmly welcome to china,i'm giad to meet you online,i hope we will make our acquaintance  in real life in some day. i'm 31-year old male,currently live in zhengzhou,captial of Henan,which is in middle of China.if you like travel and like china's culture,please come to here.because Henan lies in central plain, it's the cradeland of 5000 years brilliant civilization of China. there are famous shaolin temple in the world and the culture inheritance of world---longmen in Luoyang, which has 2000 years history and so on.
you are  welcome to come here at anytime and i will play host to you.
my e-mail is rucky8315qjw2000@yahoo.com.cn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-15 10:22:46 |Display all floors

looking forward to you

Dear madern:
i'd like to make friends with you ,now i am working in a company. my e-mail address:lucky_girl_@163.com.and MSN is : lucky_girl_@163.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-15 16:17:41 |Display all floors

Hi

I'm in Su zhou ,JiangSu province.My name is vincent .I 'd like make a friend in world too.If you want to make a friend with me ,pls conect  asap.
My mail is liwon810@hotmail.com.I wish i give  u a indelibility memory in china .Bye !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.