Author: witty1

ok it was fun again to attack and counterattack trashes again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-11 02:40:48 |Display all floors

you are funny

Hi Sinfulangel,
Your reply amused me. I think that you are one of the few forumites who actually have the right to be called witty.
Sinfulgirl, do not despair becasue one bad forumite can never represent the Chinese people. Most Chinese people I have met are friendly, industrious, polite and respectful of people in general. As a foreiger, I would never let one bad apple influence my opinion of an entire race. Let fools post whatever they want. Meanwhile, reasonable people everywhere can continue to make international friendships, learn from each other and reverse the mistakes of times past.
Chinese people are too good to be brought down by one anonymous poster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-12 10:54:36 |Display all floors

witty,my dear

Where did u go?havent seen u 4 a long time,busy alying gongfu? lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-14 22:28:30 |Display all floors

yes.chinese is friendly

mybe ,i'd say sorry for what happen to the foreigners.but ,as you say ,though,there are few people who do many thing that make some people unhappy,most of the chinese is friendly,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.