Author: flavie

confession [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-8 14:47:27 |Display all floors

I like what you write

Hope you will write more about your mood and feeling. You have many readers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 17:05:43 |Display all floors

girl----

I have never seen such a cool girl like u,stay cool---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 17:25:09 |Display all floors

damn you seem sad...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-9 17:50:48 |Display all floors

does he love me at all?

no way, we v only known each other for one week, i dont know him well enough to love him nor does he.... just physical attraction,
i know i m acting terribly horrible, but he seems ok, we r still friends... i guess as for happiness, no one wants to be unhappy for the rest of his/her life, we earn happiness, not accept it. u have to always strive for it, instead of accepting someone's offer while u dont want it so much. ..
and i admit that i shouldnt have said yes, but he got me drunk,,,, i couldnt drink, but he insisted that i drink vodka with them while playing dice, uh uh, now u guys know more about him huh, lol, and i shouldnt have agreed to drink but was extremely down,,, sometimes u just dunno how to take care of urself...i was silly

anyways, i m back to my days of daydreaming with this lovely english gentleman who is now learning Chinese,,, and would come to c me in January or Feb, ,,, call me foolish,,,, i dont care anymore, cuz i know out there somewhere, someone is as foolish as i m

haha, thankyou, alexae, i would appreciate ur hug, hugs r always the best madecine for me,,,

and dear angel, what a compliment, hoho, hey, dont forget i m still waiting for u book huh xxxxxx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-9 18:06:46 |Display all floors

to angean2004

girl, calm down huh, i m sorry if my behavior hurts u, but i do believe girls shall protect ourselves , or at least, we shall earn our own happiness, and if we dont love someone, we need to tell him quick, the quicker the better, if u let time pass away, and say goodbye after a long time of sticking together, it hurts even worse,,, i just wanna let him down easily.....

but i dont need any consolation nor sympathy here, cuz i dont need anything like that, i wrote this only becuz i know he would c it,, and i needed so bad to confess to him that i did something unfair to him. And that i want u guys to c that i m not afraid of being scolded, i m brave cuz i dont lie to him, the guy i like so much, and wish him understand me by posting it in public , it's my most sincere and also most awkward way of earning back his trust.......

we chatted last night, he said he read it, and he was very sad when he read it,, but he didnt blame me,,, instead, he asked me to move on if i meet someone reall nice,,, i dont wanna let him down again, and meanwhile, i m still waiting, till our day comes,,,,

but things r just kinda weird sometimes, they always seem to be out of control when u least expect them to happen..... i met a guy from hongkong, and he is constantly asking me out these days, ,, well, i like him, but only as a friend, he plays tennis, the first person i know here that plays tennis like i do...we will play tennis together tonight, ,, and u guys be my wittnesses will u? haha, watch my behaviors, i promise i wont drink any more, no bfs,, only firends for me now,,,, stay cool, stay single.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.