Author: cathy2008

What’s your opinion of net-love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-6 10:23:01 |Display all floors

i disagree with net-love

well, net-love, as it were, is sort of illusive and sounds a mirage for me. i had experienced a so-called net-love when i was a freshman in my college, and it ended up with nothing definite. i am so curiously that a greek and a chinese can become net-lover in the cyberspace.  there definitely have a great gulf fixed between them. i wonder how could they handle this kinds of barrier?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-7 17:06:03 |Display all floors

Net love isn't real

I don't believe in internet-relationships. I think it's not sincere because you've chosen distance over physically being with the person. If you don't make the effort to physically be with the person, you're not sincere about the relationship. Couples that have work or family commitments and responsibilites and have to use internet to communicate, I can understand but they wouldn't make this mode of communication permanent because it wouldn't be sincere. People have a innate psychological need for sincere love and affection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-8 08:52:22 |Display all floors

There are good and bad things that can happen.

I have met many good friends on the internet and heard stories of not such good things.

When people meet on the internet it is a good way to decide if a person is worth meeting. That is the time that love should be considered. If the other person measures up to their words, then that is a good thing.

It is when they have lied to you and you discover he is married with four children and was only using you. Or she is a whore and just trying to have sex with as many unsuspecting men as she can.

It is a way to meet others of your same values. It can be a good thing or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 13:21:09 |Display all floors

net-love!?

I consider net-love as unnormal love which is odder than all other type of love such as  homosexuality.
There are so many sad stories resulting from net-love.Internet is so unrealistic that you can not control it.Your net-friends are strangers exactly.You do not know them,although you may think you do.Analysing in science view,you can know a person from his/her language and action according to a long time dealing.Only communicating by Internet is obviously not sufficient.
In this situation,how about a lover affair?I think it is... er ,very unreasonable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 21:41:59 |Display all floors
cyber love..its just not my thing..i dont like wasting my time talkin to someone tht i have never met in real life...its risky...

for others..it might be fun..different ppl have different opinion...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.