Author: isabellezhou

I am back from central Asia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-3 12:38:26 |Display all floors
To be continued

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 13:05:48 |Display all floors

Sun yin yi yang 08/1/2

The following analysis is based on public information, and is only my personal point of view, which I would not confirm. If it has involved the secure problem, please deal with it technically.

Happy New Year guys! I am sorry for greeting you a little late, but actually I prefer to give you my blessing on our traditional Spring Festival Day, which is a real festival to our Chinese……Cold air is coming recently, you guys must notice to be kept warm enough, but the Cold Air is also a good thing because it can help some people to keep out of the visual pollution and on the other hand, it is good for our health…
At the beginning of 2008, what the most strongly impressed on my memory is our steely troops concentrating at an altitude of 6000 meters. We should be proud of our PLA because HE is the only troop who can campaign for several months at an altitude of 5000 meters above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 23:48:22 |Display all floors

sunyinyiyang(2)08/1/2

I know why our country has being called as Celestial Empire and why our troop has being called as Celestial Army until I saw the spectacular vision of our troop wandering through presence to the horizon……Long times ago, just in the same weather like today, the troops of Tang Dynasty were tramping over the Cong Mountain and when they were appearing before the locals and passing by their front door, those locals can’t believe their eyes, they can’t imagine what kind of troops they are---they must be from the Heave…...That is our excellent tradition which has been followed from our heroical ancestor! Once the troops get the order to an attack, our troops in Cong Mountain must by all means to add to the prestige of fighting innumerable enemies just as their predecessor……someday, when you see our soldiers wearing the life-support uniform (like the wearing you saw in the movie of STAR WAR) charge forward in the battle field please don’t be unbelieving because who tell you that is the Hollywood’s patent?
As to what happened in Pakistan, I think it is not out of our anticipation. The death of Bhutto, you can think she dies for democracy but not good as to say she dies for her family, her husband and her son. We don’t worry about her relationship with us, but this is what our adversary worries. Maybe we reminded her but we can’t teach her because the Bhuttoes represents the interest of the rich in Pakistan and there are a lot of complicated relations in this class, water is very deep in it; Since Pakistan is a Islamic country and with a different culture, they are not so confident to deal with such a country by their old tricks-----cultural penetration and orange revolution. But it is vital to control Pakistan for their world strategy and further to keep the orient country within limits. I have said that the famous valley is the last test. In such a situation, to them, the Bhuttoes is must be controlled. The problem is Bhuttoes is local weight and after all they still have feelings to their motherland, and when Buhutto express her nationality, that is a disaster for her… Actually she has been a trouble in the eyes of the evil force. And from this we can see the exclusionism of this Evil Force……and the following is to prop up their mouthpiece, maybe the father or the son, but actually the can change any of them by their interest accordingly. At last the household will be disintegrated…. We can find a idiom to describe this event, and it seems that they spent ages to think over and design such an assassination, but it still not so smart and perfect. You can see this event form the angle of a little higher, say from our moon. You can think can this B really replaced that B?
In fact, a subconscious line has been formed, as long as justice exist in the world, there must be more and more people stand out and you can see what has happened in Sudan but this time Mr. Benladan would not like to call for responsible for the case again ,,,,,, what amazing .  
And of course it is very busy outside and inside. And as the story goes, there are some Scotch Cousins come to negotiate and they said they has a short size of population and they want more accurate beat, and they keep promise be good boy and don’t let the bear gnaw them……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 23:49:27 |Display all floors

Sun yin yi yang (2)

I know why our country has being called as Celestial Empire and why our troop has being called as Celestial Army until I saw the spectacular vision of our troop wandering through presence to the horizon……Long times ago, just in the same weather like today, the troops of Tang Dynasty were tramping over the Cong Mountain and when they were appearing before the locals and passing by their front door, those locals can’t believe their eyes, they can’t imagine what kind of troops they are---they must be from the Heave…...That is our excellent tradition which has been followed from our heroical ancestor! Once the troops get the order to an attack, our troops in Cong Mountain must by all means to add to the prestige of fighting innumerable enemies just as their predecessor……someday, when you see our soldiers wearing the life-support uniform (like the wearing you saw in the movie of STAR WAR) charge forward in the battle field please don’t be unbelieving because who tell you that is the Hollywood’s patent?
As to what happened in Pakistan, I think it is not out of our anticipation. The death of Bhutto, you can think she dies for democracy but not good as to say she dies for her family, her husband and her son. We don’t worry about her relationship with us, but this is what our adversary worries. Maybe we reminded her but we can’t teach her because the Bhuttoes represents the interest of the rich in Pakistan and there are a lot of complicated relations in this class, water is very deep in it; Since Pakistan is a Islamic country and with a different culture, they are not so confident to deal with such a country by their old tricks-----cultural penetration and orange revolution. But it is vital to control Pakistan for their world strategy and further to keep the orient country within limits. I have said that the famous valley is the last test. In such a situation, to them, the Bhuttoes is must be controlled. The problem is Bhuttoes is local weight and after all they still have feelings to their motherland, and when Buhutto express her nationality, that is a disaster for her… Actually she has been a trouble in the eyes of the evil force. And from this we can see the exclusionism of this Evil Force……and the following is to prop up their mouthpiece, maybe the father or the son, but actually the can change any of them by their interest accordingly. At last the household will be disintegrated…. We can find a idiom to describe this event, and it seems that they spent ages to think over and design such an assassination, but it still not so smart and perfect. You can see this event form the angle of a little higher, say from our moon. You can think can this B really replaced that B?
In fact, a subconscious line has been formed, as long as justice exist in the world, there must be more and more people stand out and you can see what has happened in Sudan but this time Mr. Benladan would not like to call for responsible for the case again ,,,,,, what amazing .  
And of course it is very busy outside and inside. And as the story goes, there are some Scotch Cousins come to negotiate and they said they has a short size of population and they want more accurate beat, and they keep promise be good boy and don’t let the bear gnaw them……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 09:25:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by isabellezhou at 2008-1-4 13:05
We should be proud of our PLA because HE is the only troop who can campaign for several months at an altitude of 5000 meters above.  

They are tough and hard, the best in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-6 00:21:15 |Display all floors

A great job!

Thank you so much for your job ,Isabelle!
I began to read perry家族's post from last year and it's already my habit to open his blog and get his latest analysis. As many buddies have said,perry is a flag on the internet for Chinese netizens.His blog has really enlightened a lot of people ,let us know the evil essence of some country under the disguise of beautiful language about freedom and democracy。
Isabelle,please continue your work and maybe we can share the job of translation,just let more poople know the call of justice and how evil the dark forces which control America are !
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-7 00:21:53 |Display all floors

thank you for your support

Dear  Wanzheli, so happy to see your reply and support, let us go ahead untill the day we get the last victory.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.