Views: 6959|Replies: 7

what do u think of the physical beauty? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-9 17:01:46 |Display all floors
nowaday, cosmetic surgery become more and more popular, does  natural beauty  really go by in thie era?
p.s  t don't like  this way to make oneself more beautiful, do u think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 17:29:07 |Display all floors

Natural beauty

There's no ugly woman in the world just those woman dont want to make herself more beautiful.

I think makeup is enough. Chinese girls are natural beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 21:50:02 |Display all floors

It's important actually now!

If you want to get a better job, The first seeing is important, and if you have good physical beauty, you will catch the first attention, and make an deep expression. it's better.

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-9 22:45:24 |Display all floors

insane

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 17:22:20 |Display all floors

In fact natural beauty lead to nothing

hello
of course we can be sensitive to natural beauty... But in fact it lead to nothing..Because the most important things are always invisible because they are  for ever ... and beauty can cheat a lot the most important thing in a person  and this is also what God says ... This is our heart what are our thought ... Are they pure or full of hatred.. Beauty can't hide our selfishness.... I think beauty is just something more  to satisfy our flesh eye and to show how God creature are perfect  maybe something not for ever like  our flesh so if we already know to love In heart  , then beauty is just a lovely plus ..
jp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-16 21:03:19 |Display all floors

skin deep

People say beauty is just a skin deep. They are wrong :p Your appearance will make a big difference in you, though.

www.englishdaily626.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 15:18:55 |Display all floors

beauty in my mind

It's undoutedly that everyone likes beauty,and is thought to be beautiful by others.Everyone has its beauty views,so I will express my views about it here,
  Beauty doesn't mean nobel clothes ,strange and attracting appearance,it stands for an attitude,an beautiful heart,and I think  the smile on  the face and a warm heart,and an optimistic attitude are the standads for beauty.
   Beauty is natural .and it has little relation with health,the key is having a unique feel.so lindaiyu is a beauty in my mind.
                                                                               LONLYTIME(my email is cxj2003y@eyou.com)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.