Views: 3779|Replies: 3

A bit longer (E-C). Thanks in advance. Urgent! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-2 17:11:22 |Display all floors
No party shall in any event have obligations or liabilities to the other party or any other person for loss of profits, loss of use, or, incidental special, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, infringement, or any other theory or form of action, even if such party has been advised of the possibility thereof, arising out of or in connection with the sale, delivery, use, repair, or performance of the Products, any failure or delay in connection with any of the foregoing, or any other matter relating to the performance of this Agreement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 16:44:36 |Display all floors

No reply? It seems I have to answer it by myself. A trial version.

双方在任何情况下都对彼此或第三方不负有责任和义务,包括赢利减少、使用价值降低、伴随的特殊损失或间接损失,不管这些损失是否是基于合同、民事侵权行为(包括玩忽职守)、严格赔偿责任、侵害行为或者其他任何理论上的或实际行为而产生的。即使当事人已被告知过该损失可能跟销售、运输、使用、维护或产品性能有关,其仍对与上述损失的任何不履行或延误履行行为,或对与该协议履行的其他任何情况都不承担任何责任和义务。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 07:42:33 |Display all floors

incidental special, or consequential damages

An opinion:

I think there is a missing comma between incidental and special.
It should read : incidental, special or consequential damages.

Therefore, your Chinese translation may need revising.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 13:41:49 |Display all floors

Thank you all the same.

This is what one of my friends asked me for help, and there's no context but a contract or an agreement. Would you be kind enough  to translate it into normal Chinese? Thx a gain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.