Author: blackj

what kind of impression do chinese girls have about black boys? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-4 05:29:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiongnu at 2006-1-3 11:31
Your sex-fantasies are full of black man and not only.

Jealous they don't include you?
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 12:17:39 |Display all floors
it is not hard to figure out the answer. the main reasons that most chinese girls in china stays away from black is simple. i dont want to sound racist or anything but the truth is that blacks in america have a bad reputition. many chinese-american knows about this fact and often they call home(china) and talks about things. some of the things that they talked about is how blacks breaks rule in america and stuff. thus most chinese people tends to think that all blacks are bad. i, myself certainly doesnt like all blacks. there are some that i like and some that i hate... i really hate the one that tries to be "gangsta". again i dont want to sound racist, but i, myself find it really hard to share common places with blacks in school. often they pick on people who arent white/black.
to sum it all up, black have a bad reputition in china.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 12:24:43 |Display all floors

?

Is there any difference among black, yellow and white~~?
Is there any point to chatter about ethnic problems--> which no one could change, and has nothing to do with personality at all, and for my part, only personality counts when it comes to judge someone~~~

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-1-4 12:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 12:49:46 |Display all floors
you totally misunderstood me...
what i am talking about is how each different group of people is presented to others... lets take jews for example... altho not ALL jewish people are cheap, but society sees differently. what i am saying is that most chinese in china sees black as people who constantly break the rule and do bad things. only if you live in america, you would see what i mean... i am nto saying that black people are bad, just that the image of black isnt very good to the chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 13:00:31 |Display all floors
Sorry...I didn't notice yours..I was replying to the whole topic
Their image's bad to Chinese people?Most?Are you sure?
Oops...really some stereotyped images...=S

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 13:03:42 |Display all floors
yea it is sterotypical... but i am pretty sure its most... i know that most of chinese in america dislike blacks, especially those who owns a business in a town.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 22:55:19 |Display all floors
I think it also has to do with age. From what I've seen, older people are often more prejudice than younger people. Yes, I know there are people who don't fit this statement, but I've seen it more often than not.

I was standing with a Chinese woman in the parking lot of a small college, talking before we went home. It was dark, but not late (evening). Two young black men came walking toward us.... which was not unusual being that we were standing in the path to the entrance (anyone going in would have to walk toward us).... and she clearly got nervous. She put her hand on my arm and moved me so that my back was not to them. Now, this sounds like a practical move if you are in a dangerous area, but I had either been a student at or worked at this school for 10 years and felt perfectly safe there. Although I didn't know these particular students, I could tell they were students simply heading to the door.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.