Author: blackj

what kind of impression do chinese girls have about black boys? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-4 04:01:41 |Display all floors

Don't say black boys....

You're playing into their racism (and they are VERY racist)

Say black men.

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 21:14:24 |Display all floors

hmm...black guy

as far as I concern....black guy seems pretty sexy,cool.
I always wanna have a black friend. ^_^
especially after I watched the movie YOU GOT SERVED!
that's so cool!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 08:13:54 |Display all floors

...jackson has no skin problem

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 09:06:06 |Display all floors

i had a black boyfriend

i am  a chinese girl and i had a black boyfriend.----my first . in fact, i had somewhat bias before i connected with my black friends, especially before i had him. now we have broken up. but i have fallenlove in with black guys. they are so clever and acute.the only thing i feel confused is that i cannot understand their eyes.too much for me to read.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 10:36:35 |Display all floors

friendship is nothing with skin colors

Two years ago, I met one black guy in yahoo messanger... we talked well,  he was so friendly, forthright, kind-hearted.....he let me inside of him, and we talked about many aspects...we found we were soul mates...in course of chatting, i never thought of his skin color, and i think that's the friendship.... nothing with skin colors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 16:19:13 |Display all floors

Good at...

"""that's bullsh!t....look at his face!..he's had so much surgery it ain't funny...
...black people the world over should be proud of who they are...in america they dance well and make popular music...in south africa they play good rugby...in the caribbean they're just really cool...and in australia they are good at throwing sticks...and making them come back...and breathing out their mouths while inhaling through their nose"""
_____

You'd better be making light of the situation. Don't make me start telling you the impact that african peoples have had on the world. It's getting repetitive.

Instead I'll tell you about Chinese talents..."Making folded paper look like anything they want. And they can cook  ANYTHING well emough to eat it!! Amazing stuff!"
How about the Indians and their ability to eat curry for breakfast and make it seem normal!!
And Germans and beer...mmmmm it's just great ..that and they look great in leather pants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 13:15:47 |Display all floors

Chinese are racists

They won't even like to talk to the black people. I know it from my parents.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.