Views: 39502|Replies: 128

what kind of impression do chinese girls have about black boys? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-1 22:33:08 |Display all floors
being living in china for 1 year and a half.Ma chinese is pretty too good compared to the time i've spent here in china.During ma stay here i have met alot of hot and average girls but then i got one problem which is...the girls i like don't seem to give a damn about ma ass but as for the ones i don't ...that's another story...they like piss the hell outta me with their phone calls and messages.So now i need some chinese girls out there to tell me what they really think about a blackman, well as a matter of fact , i am one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 23:13:49 |Display all floors

I haven't been around for a while

black, white and yellow, I see a difference in colour,beside that, nothing more. and I don't see too much difference between a white collar and a blue collar, they are doing different jobs. In real life, my behaviour reflects this very thought. I don't like some  forumites here who have a habit of thinking they are somewhat superior in whatever way. I think I'm so ordinary but that dosn't make me low.
If you meet someone who despises you just because you are black, you know he is so shallow and acturally he is despising himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 23:41:46 |Display all floors

drug dealers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 07:57:14 |Display all floors

If we were drug dealers we'd have even more action...

Drug dealers get money.
You might want to go to a bigger city. If you're in the 'boonies' (read anything under 6 million) you'd better be pretty attractive,smooth etc.

Ask yourself this...'How many black girls in Harlem would just go out with a suburban white boy??' Not that many right?? They'd get ribbed pretty bad, too. Same here...
Think of this as one huge yellow ghetto, and we are the Korean family at the end of the block.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 08:08:25 |Display all floors

personally i really like black guys

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 10:13:25 |Display all floors

that's right!

thanks for the back up tekvicious, this bin_laden whatever he calls himself is really some...you can finish that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 21:57:49 |Display all floors

pervert

oh, i dont mean u guys, haha, just completing blackj's sentence, lol
i m a chinese girl, so can say something right? ha
i like black ppl, cuz u cant never tell when they blush, hoho!!
and i like micheal jordan so so much, yey!
so, what's the difference huh?? as long as u r a hot and good looking, kind hearted man with good personalities, i dont care about ur skin color, wo hoooo, ,, but if not, uh uh, no matter how white or how yellow ur skin gets, dont ever think that i would like u,
hehe, bloody simple

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.