Author: sinfulgirl

How should we Chinese girls make ourselves like western girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-7 15:05:22 |Display all floors

Do not emulate the West

If Western women are so attractive, why do so many Western men prefer Chinese women?  Too many of the Western women control their men, making them do what the women want and not giving in return.  They do not value family life, or elder parents of either family.  Many Western men melt and fall madly in love with a Chinese woman when she is nice to him, because so many Western women do not treat him nicely.

I think China is changing.  I was a young man when I started working in American factories.  Most of the men in factories were missing fingers because of accidents.  Now, it is very, very rare for a man to lose a finger in a factory accident.  Things will change like that for China, also.  In the US, we read about the terrible mine accidents, but we also have read about some officials that are being punished for the accidents.

We have had terrible accidents in our mines here in this country, also.  But people know that it was hard to get the companies and owners and government to change to make it safe.  We believe that this will also happen with China.

And you might remind some of your class mates that more and more Americans are wanting to come to China because it offers opportunities that America doesn't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 19:24:13 |Display all floors

Yessss

Chinese girls not just taste better, but smell better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 19:26:33 |Display all floors

yea..sinful angel only speaks the truth....and can manipulate sometimes as well...LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 19:49:58 |Display all floors

exactly

chinese pus*ies are the best in the world...tastes really good but i'm not so happy with the curves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 19:51:11 |Display all floors

Exactly

Chinese pu**ies are the best in the world... tastes really good but i'm not so happy with the curves...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 19:52:39 |Display all floors

Exactly

Chinese pu$$ies are the best in the world... tastes really good but i'm not so happy with the curves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-9 05:17:14 |Display all floors

boobs

Trust in what Peaches says.Most men look at ,but do not want to keep around Plastic ladies.Chinese ladies are the most Beautiful in the world and the sooner the western world comes to understand such the better it will be.Why go for big boobs,when the beauty of the person is the person themselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.