Author: sinfulgirl

How should we Chinese girls make ourselves like western girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-3 22:01:03 |Display all floors

sorry for the wrong post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 11:19:45 |Display all floors

hi,blackj

i really feel difficult to understand this girl's thoughts. as a chinese girl,i feel sorry for her.a nonsense topic!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 13:44:21 |Display all floors

as a chinese, my heart's bleeding!

I can't say more here, u have the freedom to be whoelse, but u were born with the impression of chinese, u can't change it no matter what u do, bring this nation honer or shame, depends what behavior u do. ......I'm prond of being chinese, our ansesters gave us the glory  of history, what we can bring this nation to, I'm trying to do better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 15:08:35 |Display all floors

ppl here r not open minded

why we cant change our nationaility, if i dont like the country where i was born, i can go to other countries! many many chinese have proved that by immigrating to australia, canada , etc.

whats wrong with that? whats wrong that she wants to look like a western girl?

the only thing u cant change is ur parents!
u dont like ur chinese looking apperance, change it! thats not others business,  do what u want!

u dont like ur country, move to another country, do it!

some of the repliers here r kind of small minded!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 19:55:01 |Display all floors

avrilfan

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 07:41:24 |Display all floors

sinfulgurl...

you sound stupid here...

why do you want big fake boobs like jordan??...i have caucasian friends who told me that they feel strange to see asian chicks with huge boobs..as it looks ridiculous..and obviously fake!!...

here i have my 'pencil theory' to test out the fake boobs..lol...

we are chinese, we dont need to make outself  look like western gals..we have our unique parts...and charateristics...so why try to emualte?...you shall be proud of yourself...ok?....

plus...western girls are not tht nice..usually they are hairy..and smelly..eh...dont like their taste..asian girls taste better..hehehe....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 07:51:44 |Display all floors

sinful speaks the truth

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.