Views: 1592|Replies: 6

Looking for friends in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-31 17:53:27 |Display all floors
Iam looking for good friends in China.I am male,31,from Poland,Europe(European Union),but I am ethnic Lithuanian.Iam sensitive,warm-hearted,romantic,introvertic,sincere,honest,good-tempered,conservative.I am interested in psychology,religion,philosophy,literature,ethnography,ecology,film,music.
I would be very happyn to find friends in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 19:25:57 |Display all floors

Here I am

Hi there, Glad to see your message. I live in Beijing and would like to make friends with you and introduce you the Chinese culture. I am very interested in religion, music, and sports. You can write to me: eurekaservice@gmail.com, good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:44:04 |Display all floors

yeah

Welcome to China!
Surely i think you will feel a entirely new world here In China.

---------------------------------sharron52008@hotmail.com----------------------
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:46:49 |Display all floors

guy----

I think u r popular here,right?pls make an introduction of urself,such as ur job,ur duty,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 21:01:21 |Display all floors

welcome

and welcome
haha, like "hello.", "goodbye"<,
excuse me, a bit of bullshit here, haha, still dizzy headed today.....
bad beer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 16:01:47 |Display all floors

Glad to see you

I'm a girl in Beijing,if you want a free guid or just have some coffee or spending time in your spare time,I like reading very much,movie,music also is my favorate,my mail is ping.li@gp.sony.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 21:19:55 |Display all floors

glad to be you friend

I am a college student from harbin, I like literature, but  I am now study      accounting.I am glad to be you friend if you wish. my address is     nanchuanshui@163. com. wait for you message.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.