Author: hongtea

black man from America with 16 inches dick [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-1 00:41:00 |Display all floors

Just to clear the air...

People of CHINA!
Hong Tea is not black. He claims to be Chinese.
We've been at this a long time on this site. He is a racist and quite xenophobic.
Beware Chinese friends...he's trying to bait you.
Next thing you know...you'll say something stupid about black people...
Then I'll likely feel obliged to tear you a new cornhile in your forehead.
And HongTea will sit and laugh.
So, I'll let the above stupidity go unpunished under the assumption that you were a bit heated.

Thanks HongTea...you silly B1tch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 01:11:31 |Display all floors

Tek

Shut up! monkey and go back to Africa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 01:37:20 |Display all floors

hongtea is not black, he is chinese

I am a native english speaker, and just by reading hongtea's writing it is clear that he is not a native english speaker.  He has made several grammatical errors that no native speaker would ever make.

Do not believe what he is writing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 04:49:59 |Display all floors

Jeez again...

hongtea, from just two of your posts I can tell you're a bigot and a cretin. Whats more, you fear the white and the black man. Don't. The only person you need to fear is yourself. Don't change, don't ever change. The world needs people like you to show us what not to turn out like.

Have a great day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 05:10:21 |Display all floors

fear who?.

Hell no! , i fear no one I am just telling the truth that the white people who came to find a job as teachers in China are white trashes, because back home they can't compete with the immigrants.

These white folks are losers and rejected in their home countries and I think you are one of them and that why you get so angry.

Go back to the trailor park you red neck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 14:44:55 |Display all floors

what an a##### you are!!!!

Your kind disgusts me totally.What are you trying to prove here?That you are the greatest  ass or something?  

And by the way not only monkeys live in Africa.In China there are lots of monkeys too............remember.Africa is tops......she is great........that is why poeple like you fear us.

From me,a very proud South African.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 16:20:15 |Display all floors

good job, idealist

yes, what's  so wrong with africa huh? u ever read Out of Africa? such well known book describing the beauty of africa and the pure innocence of the ppl there,,, which u know nothing about, u sick fool, trying to raise our rage against other races?? ok, so every body doubts that u r no black american, huh, check out ur english first and come try disguising again, which i know so well that u r uncapable of,,,haha!!
we r good and friendly chinese ppl, and u r only acting as the dumbiest one even not the least bit that can compare with us..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.