Author: hongtea

black man from America with 16 inches dick [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-31 20:23:13 |Display all floors

And

after that you, black americans are crying :"Why does people do not respect us?" Uh?
Why most part of you created and resend to the world a terrible subculture full of dirty words, aggression and animal behaviour?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:52:22 |Display all floors

hi,Black dick---

Hi,guy,nice 2 hear that u have a 16-inch long dick,thats good,but i think u came 2 the wrong place,go eat weeds by urself,lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:53:11 |Display all floors

btw

ur English is so bad(forgive my frankness) lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:58:02 |Display all floors

geez

i wonder, if this is really an american or not, ,,, bad english, evern worse than mine, oh, geez, and soo sooo agressive, bitter, and desperate
ha, another freak of the day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 22:45:36 |Display all floors

yo hongtea

are you crazy or something?
are you ok?

i bet you should go to see a doctor first,
there's something wrong with your head.

I forgive you about those freaking words you said
coz I never get angry with such a person who almost loses his mind like you.  poor uneducated. -_-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 23:12:34 |Display all floors

Valantina

You got high education so what!

I play in NBA and my salary is 15 million dollars per year. Does anybody care about education that much when he or she make a million dollars a year.

America is land of oppunities baby, you don't need a high education to make $$$$$, just like Yao Ming do you think he got the degree from Harvard University and ofcourse not you idiot.

Remember that if you got high education it doesn't mean that you will become a successful and have alots of money.

low education= poor  not always true, if you have a brain and business mind you don't need that much education.

There is two kind of intelligents.

1. smart in the book and the second is smart on the street or the real world.

You are hiring to do a blow job for me Valentina and this is you career and you are good at its.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 23:58:57 |Display all floors

hiring --> hired ,,,,, hahahaha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.