Author: abcfarmer

I do need a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-2 09:06:44 |Display all floors

missimpson

hey,im always drinking alone coz i m still single,what do u drink,i prefer ER GUO TOU,maybe one day we can drink together,and u ll fall in love with me,lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 09:58:11 |Display all floors

oh God man!

well farmer maybe you should visit a whore house and cool off,then later on you can sit and meditate on how to make your new attacks.More grease to your elbow buddy and goodluck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 17:19:21 |Display all floors

hehe....

To abcfarmer:
How to say that?
When I read your "maybe" sentence,I could not help laughing...
You know it sounds very rhyme......
In fact many more people have thought like yours cos it's very hard to find the true looooooove!
The feeling is the best noble in the world so maybe all good things will come to those that can wait.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 17:44:28 |Display all floors

hi

help me 2 find a girl,guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 17:48:36 |Display all floors

all check it out,what happened here

abcfarmer
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
   2005-05-11
  hi
help me 2 find a girl,guy

2005-11-02 17:44 Reply      

caroline_t
+ Send message
+ Posts: 41
+ Joined:
   2004-09-27
  hehe....
To abcfarmer:
How to say that?
When I read your "maybe" sentence,I could not help laughing...
You know it sounds very rhyme......
In fact many more people have thought like yours cos it's very hard to find the true looooooove!
The feeling is the best noble in the world so maybe all good things will come to those that can wait.....

2005-11-02 17:19  Reply      

pls check out the posted time carefully!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 01:51:01 |Display all floors

lol

i haven´t tried that one, how does it taste? my favourite drinks are baileys and malibu mixed with pinapple which are not very strong but sweet. and i love aftershocks as well, but usually go for it in the club.   

now i control myself not drinking too much. once i grabed at a guy talking about all the crap without any consciousness after i got completely drunk. i was so embarrassed the next day when i was told that.  

i don´t know why i feel so tired these days, i have to drink quite a lot of coffee to keep me awake. my friend said that´s because i´m not in love, which is funny but also makes me a bit sad.

ps, i don´t like drinking alcohol alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 12:38:07 |Display all floors

missimpson

nice 2 hear form u again,i like drinking very much,but im always alone,after dringking im gonna go 2 bed sleeping,lol sometimes i m singing,i dont like coffee,i think it is harmful 2 ur health,i prefer water;i prefer 2 drink the strong ER GUO TOU,it is really cool,maybe we can drink together,lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.