Author: abcfarmer

I do need a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-30 14:20:10 |Display all floors

abcfarmer..my mother taught me long time ago never like farmers..cos they dont know how to enjoy the company of girls..they only know about farms...cows...horses...no taste in girls...

farmer...farmer....you are the weakest link...goodbye!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 20:21:30 |Display all floors

ha c'mone Farmer do have a d*ck as well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 11:53:55 |Display all floors

bin-laden

Boy,
  I think what u said is kinda right,ill think about this again,sigh--I went 2 bed at 2:00 this morning,im so tired and sleepy now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 11:57:51 |Display all floors

angel,u miss the point----

Listen,im a farmer,but Im ABC farmer,got it?so im a quite different,ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 09:12:11 |Display all floors

to me....i dont care whether you are ABC, CBC or watever..you are a farmer....the root is the same!!..farmer is famer......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 11:32:33 |Display all floors

hey hey

you are the guy i'm looking for, just based on what you said, do you believe me?

i do love the song i need a girl by usher, but i'd like to sing gimme a man after midnite instead.

sorry i'm a bit drunk, just went off the hawllowing party. it was fun, but i still didn't meet the right one. so sad~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 09:03:43 |Display all floors

angel,my girl----

i cant believe u r such a stubborn girl,eh?k,k,k,im in a foreign invested company,ok?got it?------

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.