Author: abcfarmer

I do need a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-29 18:25:14 |Display all floors

u kiddin me!

farmer, have i treated u badly???????...why you put tht post?......thts soooooooo sttttrrrraaaannnnnngggeeee........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 18:44:27 |Display all floors

----

2 find a girl i like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 19:01:15 |Display all floors

re

it is not a good reason for you to find a girl. girl is something of a tiger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 19:06:00 |Display all floors

yea...we can be tigers in bed......lol...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 19:10:19 |Display all floors

angel

wanna try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 10:16:31 |Display all floors

farmer my buddy

seems your situation is so pathetic!!!
I guess the reason for this may be because you want 'A' girl... We know that you are a good cooking guy but you know what... girls are not looking for a chef. As far as chinese girls are concerned they would rather prefer eating out. A couple of suggestions to improve your condition:
Chase five girls at a time... Chose three out of it to f*uck...  and see how it goes... if those are not of your choice start from the scratch again. Remeber dont ever go for the same girls again coz the result will be even more pathetic... The last but not the least DONT EVER TRY TO CONVINCE GIRLS THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BOY!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 10:49:02 |Display all floors

may be i can help

maybe i can help u, so what kinda gal you want on earth and what you can offer seriously talking about?
where r u, and nationality? job? hobby? height,etc? hehehe~~~ i am always willing to  help

my msn: chelsea.ding@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.