Author: coffee_bean

2005赛季夏秋季联赛第三期(10月25日)公告 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-2 10:30:00 |Display all floors

Hog-on-ice, hope you go madder to post more funny pics here:P

They are soooooooooo cute, really amusing!
The more, the better.
i am sure  Coffee Bean and Tony Li will be moved and then show up by your persistence and ardent passion with your more pics here.Let's wait and see

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 12:45:53 |Display all floors

请问“人民币汇率改革”的参考译文怎么找不到?

请高手指点,谢谢!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 12:56:24 |Display all floors

to hog-on-ice

i am sorry about my sending such more repeated posts yesterday. it was resulted from the matter of my computer and my ignorance of removing them. i should pay more attention to do that next time. i wish everyone here would forgive me. in addition, hog-on-ice, do you know what time the next translation begin on?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 13:07:18 |Display all floors

wait patiently

the reference translation is surely to be given. maybe it need to take some time. what do you think about this translation text? i felt difficult really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 15:42:33 |Display all floors

感谢高手指点!

我也试着翻了一下这次的文章,待整理好之后,就发到这个地方,还请高手不吝赐教!谢了!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 15:44:01 |Display all floors

Thanks for your appreciation, dear buddy!
Let's learn from each other and make progress together.

The reference version will come out in a few days , i bet. We need to be patiently waiting for the Standard version from the Master's hand.

Your evaluation and correction on my translation is greatly welcomed.
Good Day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 09:53:41 |Display all floors

请高手指教!

前辈,现将试译稿奉上,请指教!

人民币汇率改革
the Reform of RMB’s Exchange Rate

近两年来,关于人民币汇率改革的问题一直是国内外广泛关注的焦点。从1994年至今,我国对外汇管理体制进行了重大改革,在实现了经常项目下的完全可兑换后,人民币汇率实行了名义上的有管理的浮动汇率制度,多年来始终保持在8.27水平左右。由于近几年来我国经济持续高速发展,外贸顺差不断扩大,外汇储备急剧增加,人们越来越认识到,有必要实行更加灵活的调控机制。
   In recent two years, the reform of the RMB’s exchange rate has always drawn extensive concern at domestic and the abroad. From 1994 to this day, China’s management system of foreign exchange has experienced important reforms. While the complete convertibility is feasible under the situation of regular items, administrable RMB’s exchange system, which floating rate keeps at 8.27 levels or so for several years, has nominally been put into effect.
        Recently China’s economy has witnessed a continuous and high-speed development and its trade surplus has gradually enlarged and its foreign reserve has also increased rapidly. So more and more people are aware that it is necessary to establish a more flexible management mechanism of RMB.

7月21日,央行宣布开始实行以市场供求为基础、参考一揽子货币进行调节、有管理的浮动汇率制度。央行宣布的人民币汇率改革主要有三方面内容:一是汇率由1美元兑8.28元调整到8.11元,升幅为2%;二是人民币与美元脱钩,汇率参照一篮子货币制定;三是在前一交易日收盘价基础上,人民币汇率每天波幅在0.3%以内。
         On July 21, a RMB’s exchange system, characterized by an administrable floating rate and also basing on the supply and demand of markets as well as adjusting it according to a package currency, was put into practice by the China Center Bank. The reform involves three main aspects: to adjust the exchange rate from USD 1 to RMB 8.28 to USD 1 to RMB 8.11, an increase of 2%, to fix the rate according to the package currency not to the USD, thirdly, fluctuation margin of the RMB’s floating rate within 0.3% each day comparing with the closing price of the previous day is allowable.

8月9日,央行宣布改革银行间外汇市场,为非银行金融机构和非金融企业进入该市场开了“绿灯”,同时,首次引入询价这种更为市场化的交易方式,首次允许在该市场内开展远期外汇交易和掉期交易。这意味着,央行正致力于逐步推进人民币汇率的市场化。

On August 9, the China Center Bank announced to reform the foreign exchange markets among banks, which means to open the market to non-banking facility and non-financial enterprises. At the same time, inquiring price, a new trading method with more obvious market’s features, as well as the postponed foreign exchange transaction and swap transaction are also introduced into the market at the first time, which indicates the China Center Bank is gradually taking up with pushing forward the reform of the RMB’s exchage rate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.