Post time 2005-10-28 16:37:12 |Display all floors

原来中国日报的编辑就会玩猫捉老鼠的游戏啊!

不过也认了,放心吧,还有三期我一定完成,会给自己一个交代。晓文妹妹的译文我也会继续欣赏,非常希望她有机会翻译一些中文文章。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 09:05:38 |Display all floors

我的参赛翻译译文,请高手批评指正,不胜感谢!

人民币汇率改革
Reminbi Exchange Rate Reform
近两年来,关于人民币汇率改革的问题一直是国内外广泛关注的焦点。从1994年至今,我国对外汇管理体制进行了重大改革,在实现了经常项目下的完全可兑换后,人民币汇率实行了名义上的有管理的浮动汇率制度,多年来始终保持在8.27水平左右。由于近几年来我国经济持续高速发展,外贸顺差不断扩大,外汇储备急剧增加,人们越来越认识到,有必要实行更加灵活的调控机制。
The reform of RMB exchange rate has been the widely focal issue at home and broad since two years ago. The system of foreign exchange administration has gone through important  reforms since 1994 till now. The RMB exchange rate, after exchange under the regular items  are completely  exchangeable. has remained around 8.27 for years under the name of implementing  controlled floating exchange system , The economy has kept developing at a high speed for years, with expanding favorable balances, and sharp growing foreign exchange reservation . People begin to realize that it is necessary to implement more flexible regulation and control system.

7月21日,央行宣布开始实行以市场供求为基础、参考一篮子货币进行调节、有管理的浮动汇率制度。央行宣布的人民币汇率改革主要有三方面内容:一是汇率由1美元兑8.28元调整到8.11元,升幅为2%;二是人民币与美元脱钩,汇率参照一篮子货币制定;三是在前一交易日收盘价closing price基础上,人民币汇率每天波幅在0.3%以内。
On July 21,the Central Bank announced to implement the controlled floating exchange rate system, that is, to take the market supply and demand as the foundation, to carry on an adjustment according to its basket of currency with controlled floating exchange rate. The reform has three aspects: One is the exchange rate exchanges 8.28 Yuan from 1 US dollar to adjust to 8.11 Yuan with 2% rise. Two is the Renminbi gets unhooked with US dollars, and the exchange rate refers to a basket currency formulation. Three is  the daily wave amplitudeof Renminbi exchange rate is in 0.3% on the basis of preceding transaction date closing price .

8月9日,央行宣布改革银行间外汇市场,为非银行金融机构和非金融企业进入该市场开了“绿灯”,同时首次引入询价这种更为市场化的交易方式,首次允许在该市场内开展远期外汇交易Foreign Exchange Forward和掉期交易swap。这意味着,央行正致力于逐步推进人民币汇率的市场化。

On August 9, the central bank announced the reforms between the bank the foreign exchange market, which opens  the green light  for  the non- bank financial organ and the non- financial enterprises to enter this market,  simultaneously transaction of inquiry was firstly introduced into the market . What’s more, the foreign exchange forward and swap are allowed to develop in this market. This means, the central bank is devoted to the gradual  advances of the marketing  the Renminbi exchange rate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 12:33:33 |Display all floors

valuation

to upstair:
           your translation is indeed good. at least , it is better than mine.could you tell us what your job now is? i should learn from you from now on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 15:57:44 |Display all floors

咖啡豆的责任性就是比不过以前的那个tony-li啊!

这么多重复的帖子也不知道去掉一些,真是令人受不了!回想以前有个tony-li工作多少认真啊,现在怎么不见人影,会不会已经席款而逃?不要啊!
200511011557aa73.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 16:10:30 |Display all floors

咖啡豆,tony-li怎么近来不见踪影,是不是席款而逃了?

哈,我是开玩笑的!我觉得他是我看到过的最敬业的斑竹啊!
20051101161063ce.bmp

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 21:25:41 |Display all floors

I must have gone mad to post those funny pictures!

Was it I who posted the two funny pictures above? I couldn't help giggling when I saw them. As a matter of fact, I did it only for fun, hoping it would make our dear editors coffee-bean and tony_li laughing to tears. Where is our dedicated editor tony_li? I wish he had not eloped with some knockout!  Good luck to him!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.