Author: twchinese

Taiwan missing out on China boom [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-5 19:37:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wilford at 2006-10-5 08:18
"As the result of the Chinese Civil War during 1945-1949 launched by the Nationalist Party or KMT and the Communist Party of China (CPC), Taiwan and China became two independent countries having different governments and political systems. China had launched several unsuccessful wars against Taiwan since 1949. At present time, China is still trying to destroy the democratic government in Taiwan by military (deploy missiles aiming Taiwan and send warships around Taiwan from time to time) and political (obstruct Taiwan's participating international affairs (UN, WHO) and isolate Taiwan from the global community) means. Here are some informative links regarding the Chinese Civil War which leads to the separation between China and Taiwan."

And this is why posting un-noted as to author or source, plagiarized articles on the China Daily forum is against forum policy.

Perhaps it is from wikipedia, that now so often denigrated piece of crap that anybody with no knowledge used to be able to alter at will to try and inject lies all over the internet because they didn't have the measly amount of money necessary for even a freebie website.

As I have some time, I'll go over the lies just for the heck of it.

It was not a civil war launched by the GMD - it was a revolution against a corrupt, foreign controlled and extremly evil nepotistic enemy to save China.

The island province was not, is not and never will be independant. The island province is a part of China and once the interference in the family by self-serving outsiders is eliminated the unity of China will see the rise of the greatest nation on earth.

China did not launch any real wars with the island province, mainly because the island province was a protected pet of America who had encircled the island province with warships.

If China wanted to destroy the island province it would do so. China does not wish to destory the island province and so does not do so.

The island province, being a part of the great nation of China, does not need to be part of international organizations, especially those to whom the island province is being pushed into trying to join to keep pressure on China so as to perhaps halt or at least delay China's rise as a unified nation.

Your post is crap. The lies are useless. But hey, thanks for playing.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-10-7 08:19:37 |Display all floors

Canchin # 22

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 14:49:59 |Display all floors
taiwan has been living on the huge trade volume with china mainland ,their economy would collapse if we send all the taiwan dealers back.
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:15:25 |Display all floors

Reply #24

--- their economy will collapse if we send all the taiwan dealers back?

Better not do that.  We are all Chinese, man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:39:44 |Display all floors
ok,chinese dont hurt chinese
but they dont think they are chinese but taiwanese
what should we do
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 00:06:56 |Display all floors
What I think is very interesting about the suggestion that the Communists saved China from foreign powers is the fact that the Communist efforts to overthrow the Guomindang preceded the Japanese invasion. Communists like to put the blame for China's defeats against China during the civil war on the Kuomindang, despite one obvious fact:

The PLA did practically none of the fighting against the Japanese; in fact, it positively benefited from the Japanese invasion, which softened up the KMT and helped smooth the way towards a Communist takeover. Communist efforts to spark riots, mass strikes, and civil unrest in the 1920's forced the KMT to divert and waste resources that could otherwise have been used to strengthen the country. Mao himself even acknowledged that the Japanese invasion assisted the Communist ascent to power!

Unless you want to believe that the PLA drove the Japanese out of China, the "CCP-saved-China-from-the-Japanese" myth is assuredly just that.

Forgive me if I fail to see how sparking a civil war, splitting a nation and then harassing your own country's military during a foreign invasion can qualify as "saving" your nation!

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-4-14 12:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:50:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ming361 at 2007-4-13 15:39
ok,chinese dont hurt chinese
but they dont think they are chinese but taiwanese
what should we do

Relax and let them choose what is best for them?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.