Author: bin_laden

Are there girls who like getting raped? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 18:40:42 |Display all floors

How sick you people can get?

How can you guys be so sick to talk about something like rape??? I personally know a girl who was sexually assaulted when she was young and I know how her life has completely changed.

For Christ sake, dont go over the board and gossip about such a thing. Think before you share your thoughts. And to all girls who were happy to talk about it, think for a moment, it is the worst thing to happen to any girl in any part of this world. Lets not stoop to such a low level where we take a piss out of something as sick as rape.

I think the moderators should delete this post !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 20:59:46 |Display all floors

silly is the man who posted it

silly is the people as well who commented in a silly way... what i want to discuss about is what leads to a rape.. is that just a heat of the moment. My ex-roomie got raped in china.. and she left china now. Is this kind of instances happening often?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 11:22:39 |Display all floors

Re : bin_laden

I am sorry about your roomie , i really do !
However , i still think you should not have ever asked ; because as you said that your roomie who got raped in China , i am sure for those ones in Chinadaily as well do feel the same way - Sorry about the victim !
Once and again , no female like to be encountered having sex under duress . Or should you have changed the post as " How do passers-by can help with those passers-by , especially happening in non-democracy counrty  ? "
cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 15:22:02 |Display all floors

Fantasy vs reality

I know some women and men can enjoy the fantasy of rape.  Forced sex, no control, just have to submit to your feelings . . .etc . . . . etc.

The reality is that rape is not a crime of sex, but of power.  A victim of rape is stripped of their power - it is probably the most distressing experience any human can have.   Anyone who has been raped will tell you, if they can speak about it at all.  I am not talking about  play rape, bondage games, these are still consential (regardless of the rope) but real rape is truly horrible - no one wants it.

Dr Richard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 20:02:20 |Display all floors

bin,oh

first, sorry about that,
and,,, something wrong with ur question,  or maybe i m too silly to understand whether it's a plain question, or something u r seriously trying to do research on....
and in this case...
no woman likes being raped unless she's crazy,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 20:20:23 |Display all floors

i'm serious

rapes wont happen in the middle of the road.. then how such a situation occurs... i'm curious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 20:34:03 |Display all floors

rapes can happen in the middle of the road

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.