Author: sayhi_china

California Girl looking for friends in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-27 09:51:33 |Display all floors

hi, nice to make friend with you

I am a chinese girl in shenzhen, and would like to make friend with you and hope you can enjoy you life in China~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-27 11:23:19 |Display all floors

where?

which city do you live?
here in guangzhou, can we meet suddenly in the street oneday?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 05:24:22 |Display all floors

another California Girl

Hey=) I'm from L.A currently living in China. Sometimes in Guangzhou and sometimes in Xiamen. I'm also looking for some friends to chat with or hang out. I'm Chinese AMerican fluent in English and Chinese but i'm looking for some foreign friends in China. Been speaking too much Chinese and need to make sure my English doesnt die!!! Anyone interested, pls email! xlilzx@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 18:25:59 |Display all floors

I will see you all on SayHi Party Event.

Hey ~ thanks for writing me.  The friends networking group SayHi-CHina are meeting every week.   I met so many real nice people and we've also organized parties for everyone to meet as well.     Here is the link to my group.  Don't miss out on meeting new friends in China.  

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sayhi_china/

HAVE FUN IN CHINA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-5 16:33:12 |Display all floors

lot of e. mails!

Hey,
i was a member of say-hi china at yahoo groups, but, unfortunately unsubscribed from it due to lot of irrelevant e. mails, i m a foreigner & wanna c more foreigners but.........
e. mails?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 21:17:00 |Display all floors

Hi,Jennifer Walsh,California Girl!

Hi,girl!!!
     my name is Bryan,live in Shenzhen,China.in 2004,i graduated from University,major in Civil Engineering,wanna make a friend with you,California Girl,i will give you many surprises,my contact address is luoriwang_82@yahoo.com.cn,or you can send messages to MSN,luoriwang@hotmail.com,a handsome chinese boy's waiting for you!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 15:45:03 |Display all floors

None !

Hi there CFB ( California Foreign Beauty ) ,
My name is Claude Chinese from Hong Kong . May i join ? Here's my MSN - nodope26@hotmail.com . By the way , do you mind leaving me your MSN or sth that i can get hold of you ?
Thanks
Keep sharp

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.