Views: 2910|Replies: 2

the gloomy postgraduate life ^.^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-19 15:58:19 |Display all floors
since becoming a postgraduate-student , i was in a bad mood the whole day .     the dull experiment --------it is very imbecile, a postgraduate-student is no need at all ,even if a farmer can do that ----i have no the intention of looking down the farmers ,,i  just want to say ,what  our tutors let us to do need physical powers only ,..they only chase the SCI ,we are only the high-level-workers .
  furthermore ,we lack of money ,we lack of passion ,we lack of the mighty power ,,../
   god bless me .what should i do >?
give my fellow students ,if u want to further your study and do some reserach ,,.must be careful , choosing a good university or institute is very important ,..
             ok.//i come here , do not want to curse sb or sth ,i just give my experince to share ,,suggest the students who eager to become a postgraduate--students must choose a better school ,or else you will be get the same bad mood as me ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-19 21:29:00 |Display all floors

wanna say

I am exactly chasing  what you have now,but now I'm puzzled .would you mind if I asked for your further explaination?If not,I'd thank you,my email is waynebuaa@yahoo.ca    or wxbuaa@163.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 04:51:58 |Display all floors

Every student in every University in the world dreams of.......

Changing the world. Makeing everything a better place, then after graduation like a watermelon falling off a truck, they are hit with REALITY!

Whether you are an accountant in a small room without windows or an adventurer seeking the tombs of the ancients, life is what you make it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.