Author: lahori1978

boy from europe! want to lern chinees & and i will teach u english .contact me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-8 16:09:26 |Display all floors

how to improve spoken english!

i learn english so many years, calculate the time from the junior school to now, it is over 10 years, but i find my spoken english is still poor!  i feel very  afflictive. now i engage in business trade, and  often contact with foreign clients,  but i find my english still rest on low level. who can help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 16:10:27 |Display all floors

how to improve spoken english!

i learn english so many years, calculate the time from the junior school to now, it is over 10 years, but i find my spoken english is still poor!  i feel very  afflictive. now i engage in business trade, and  often contact with foreign clients,  but i find my english still rest on low level. who can help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 16:16:02 |Display all floors

contact information!

my MSN is: alicechen_05@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 16:18:27 |Display all floors

contact information!

my MSN is: alicechen_05@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-11 20:40:09 |Display all floors

Are you serious? Pay attention people...

"Boy from europe" ?? What part of Europe?? Moldova??
Sadly, the majority of people that replied to your message speak a better level of english than you do... And only one person noticed?
Have you made any friends yet?  Have they discovered yet that you can't speak english either?  
Maybe they can teach you english and chinese on alternating days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.