Author: lahori1978

boy from europe! want to lern chinees & and i will teach u english .contact me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-6 11:46:28 |Display all floors

it's nice to chat with you.

hell ,learning chinese is important when a foreigner live iin china.I am from hefei city anhui provice ,do you know it?I am an university student ,my major is english teaching.I hope to talk wlith you soon.I think I can introduce some something about china or something else.my E-mail is purplebanana@163.com,if you want ,you can send a meesge to me .I am waiting for your e-mail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 11:46:33 |Display all floors

hell ,learning chinese is important when a foreigner live iin china.I am from hefei city anhui provice ,do you know it?I am an university student ,my major is english teaching.I hope to talk wlith you soon.I think I can introduce some something about china or something else.my E-mail is purplebanana@163.com,if you want ,you can send a meesge to me .I am waiting for your e-mail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 11:46:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 11:46:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 23:12:06 |Display all floors

Please come to Hohhot

I would like to be your friend and teach you Chinese , meanwhile you teach me English. I am in Hohhot. I can offer you a free accommodation in Hohhot. You can visit all attractions in Hohhot with a free guide we offer.
If living in Beijing , you can go to Hohhot by train with a travel of 500 kilometers, and cost is about 100 yuan.
Please ring:   13718072300   or  email:  hanjihua@yeah.net

Samuel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 23:54:49 |Display all floors

hihi

add me ,pls. u teach englidh and  i can teach chinese & cantoness

sailor_lee3@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 09:45:54 |Display all floors

Hi, I'm from Shanghai

Hello, nice to see you. If you are interested in being friends leave me a message here and you can send information by email, my email is sunnycai@bknownpromotions.com.cn hope to talk to you soon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.