Author: lahori1978

boy from europe! want to lern chinees & and i will teach u english .contact me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-2 17:02:11 |Display all floors

is it a phone number?

why did someone think it is a qq number?
is it a qq number?
i feel confused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 16:23:57 |Display all floors

Hi, I'm from Shanghai

Hi, I'm from Shanghai
Hello, nice to see you. If you are interested in being friends leave me a message here and you can send information by email, my email is sjlcai@163.com hope to talk to you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 16:36:51 |Display all floors

English Speaking friend

I could be your friend. Contact me if you need help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 17:29:40 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

Welcome you to china,excuse me ,would you tell me where are you now?
I am working in Shanghai,my english is not well,so I hope to improve my oral  english and business written.We can help each other.My e-mail:christinelu_2@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 11:45:37 |Display all floors

it's nice to chat with you.

hell ,learning chinese is important when a foreigner live iin china.I am from hefei city anhui provice ,do you know it?I am an university student ,my major is english teaching.I hope to talk wlith you soon.I think I can introduce some something about china or something else.my E-mail is purplebanana@163.com,if you want ,you can send a meesge to me .I am waiting for your e-mail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 11:46:06 |Display all floors

hell ,learning chinese is important when a foreigner live iin china.I am from hefei city anhui provice ,do you know it?I am an university student ,my major is english teaching.I hope to talk wlith you soon.I think I can introduce some something about china or something else.my E-mail is purplebanana@163.com,if you want ,you can send a meesge to me .I am waiting for your e-mail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 11:46:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.