Views: 5929|Replies: 20

Is abortion legal in china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-14 07:51:12 |Display all floors
Buddies.... any one like to share your abortion stories?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 09:25:56 |Display all floors

Sure!!! I'm always up for a good abortion story!!! ;0)

I was a little short of Renmindi so I stuffed the football under my shirt and made a beeline for the door. But the security guard (I think he thought I was cute and was just trying to get my mobile) stopped me, they found the ball and just TOOK IT!!!

That never would have happened in my home country!  Illegal seach and seizure, no legal representation, no beer in the waiting room. At least you can get beer in the waiting at the police station in Pudong!!

I'm never going to steal again!!!

ps: Yes. Abortion is legal in China. As a matter of fact your danwei is responsible for birth control under it's unit. Illegal pregnancies are usually given a chance or two for voluntary abortion. If you work for a condom manufacturing company you can be sure it will be involuntary at the first bulge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 20:01:23 |Display all floors

gee

i think its legal in china.?

well..its sad to have abortion ...esp if you had the babe of someone u really love...but u couldnt give birth to him...have to do abortion for you and his future...life is so tough...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 20:21:18 |Display all floors

ever did it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-14 20:39:14 |Display all floors

bin-ladin

2 u, a man,it is unbelievable! lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 09:16:26 |Display all floors

never

answer = i never did it..and will never do it.....

why?
cos first, my body type isnt designed for prgancy...secondly...its against my principle..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 13:38:32 |Display all floors

sinful

are you trying to say that you are not a girl? what does it mean when you say your body type is not meant for pregnancy? i'm curious :))

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.