Author: garyh1959

what do you think? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-13 10:03:43 |Display all floors

Oh sure sure...

I do all the work and flav gets the threesome...now that's fair!!!!!!

...personally I prefer MFD.  FMF is too much chatter and MFM is fun till someone loses an eye.

...Anyway, I'm hurt...a little limp even.  First the wrong Pink Floyd album and now this....sniff...did you ever think that I might like Glenn too?!!!....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 10:29:39 |Display all floors

moebius...

Oh...Sorry tht if my words hv hurt u....i dont mean tht...you ought to know it...=)

one question...MFD...what does tht mean?..Male, Female, Dog????...what does D stand for??..i am curious here....lol....pls clarify for me..dear moebius..

personally, i dont mind you to join in..lol..the more the better!!..BUT first of all...you have to convince flavie to accept this threesome proposal..lol...its quite challengin??..u think???......

well...u said u might like glen?...eh...eh....not a big deal for me..it will be more fun......

moebius...you know...you make me quite curious about u...lol...hoping ur in syd or australia..so i can find out more about ya.......hey...where abuts in china ur??????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 10:53:42 |Display all floors

MFD

Hey, what is MFD? How does it work? I am so curious about that. I always think that angel is an expert of these games, but it seems that she does not know it at all, so I am confused. LOL.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 15:32:39 |Display all floors

going to germany

next march, not australia, to meet my prince charming,,,lol,, actually on business trip... can u guys make it to germany? lol,, and glen is a nice name,,,, mdr..
yeah, i m curious about moebius too,,, hummm, are u in guangzhou?? haha, in that case, we can have a 4some if angel and glen come to guangzhou, cuz i m near guangzhou tooo.......

and ,,, and,,,, i never done that b4,,, hu,mmmm,,,, if u wouldnt mind my lack of experience, guess you guys can put on a show for me first, so that i can learn.....
lol
cheers~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 15:45:09 |Display all floors

flaive....55555

i will be free after 18th nov...but need to get back to uni on 1st march..so...i dont thik i can make my way to germany..though...germans are sexy ... always remember one of my buddies..he is german...amazin lookin...strong body...wow...he is definately  a prince charmin..lol...

flavie..so does tht mean u will be in gz till march??...eh..if so..i guess glen and i might be able to meet ya...at least..glen will visit china durin dec...if the weather isnt too cold there..i will come along..lol...but am sure...moebius wants to have 3some with us...not included glen...=P

flaive..do u have msn?..if so..add me at youngyong@hotmail.com..lol..maybe can send u some notty pics or homemade video..ahahahaa....

cheers, darlin...ur my sweetie....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-16 23:29:35 |Display all floors

hahaha

i added u on my msn,,, seems u r not on line at the moment
lol.... u can check me out on my msn space tho..
ok, talking about 3some,, humm, ,,, lol,,,, think that i ll have to say that i dare not do it, hahaha, but would luv watching u guys do it if u wouldnt mind babe,,,,,lol.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-17 09:33:08 |Display all floors

cool

flaive..for now..i dont ge tonline often, as my wireless hasnt been connected yet...i visit net cafe insteand.-)

hahaa...never try never know..if u ever wanan join..let me know...we can reach u..not a problem!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.