Views: 3150|Replies: 3

give me some advice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-5 14:33:08 |Display all floors
       Do u think translator will be a good occupation ,or in other words,which is the most popular career about  english?
       p.s.  not for ur professinal opinion but ur own views and thoughts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 15:01:57 |Display all floors

translator

hello,
i am from america and doing business in china and yes, there is a need for translations from chinese to english  and vice versa,however,the programs that people use on the computer are not so good as the littlest variation from what the word should be is very critical,therefore one must have a good command of the english language and all the nuances and possibly some slang.
we have experience in these matters and if there are good translators available, they can find a position or in the least, contract  work doing translation.
e-mail me at moegee@lycos.com for more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 20:10:14 |Display all floors

hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 20:34:44 |Display all floors

what a coincidence

Nice to  meet u again. Now u r in china and i wanna know which city u are living in.Do u really  need a translator?do u really mean it?that's a brilliant  idea i think.I wish i were a translator now.But maybe something is wrong.I'm only a freshman.
       However,that will be the day.
       Best wish to u.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.