Author: guadalupe

who is more prrety: the chinese woman o the latinoamerican woman??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-3 13:39:40 |Display all floors

willy

u post"Mexican girls r ugly as hell-looks like a farmer !" what do u mean?u mean im ugly?Im angry about this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 13:41:35 |Display all floors

guys,it depends---

it depends their size of ass and tits(in my opinion)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 16:01:52 |Display all floors

There are pretty girls everywhere in the world!!!

Are you a show-off???
¿Es usted demuestra -apagado???

Or is it Pride???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 20:42:33 |Display all floors

abcfarmer

i meant a mexican or hispanic farmer. face all wrinkle and teeth grey and broken!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 22:46:55 |Display all floors

grew up!!

this for Willyone and others, you need to grew up Man,, i don't need to meet you but i can tell that you are an ignorant..like some others people who are writing only bullshit in this website..it make sick..and i will not be wasting my replying to you..

Thanks,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 22:49:57 |Display all floors

grew up!!

this for Willyone and others, you need to grew up Man,, i don't need to meet you but i can tell that you are an ignorant..like some others people who are writing only bullshit in this website..it make me sick..and i will not be wasting my time replying to you..

Thanks,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 09:22:05 |Display all floors

I agree with grenadier98

Look at her to see whats curves.. When i say curve its outward curves not inward hehe ) Latinamerican asses are the best in the world... From chinese perspective all girls above 45kgs (ie, the weight of bones) are FAT!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.