Views: 2054|Replies: 4

X-FACTOR>>> TELL ME…….WHAT IS YOUR TASTE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-2 22:47:43 |Display all floors
Hi everyone........do you ever think of a reason why you like someone, and why you don't? .........In our everyday life we meet a lot of different people, but we just fall for some>>> So...what attracts you? Is it kinda X-actor?And when we really love someone, some may think it's of no reason at all, just love but there's some reasons for others........welllllllll......I just want to know what kind of things that is attractive to CHINESE MALES and FEMALES? Is your taste different from European's, Oz's, American's......? And in which way? In other words, tell me....tell me....tell meh when you meet someone of the other gender, what keeps you chasing him or her? Tell me sth that's real chinese...........btw, i m an Oz girl and so curious about contemporary chinese.........>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 09:30:42 |Display all floors

firstsight..

I dont think I have particular taste as long as I feel comfortable with the boy. I am a Chinese girl, but I have a Londoness boyfriend. I never thought that I am going to have a white boy as my bf, it just happened like that.

I think most Western men look more tough and strong, asian men are more gentle looking, and they always like to pay everything on their friends, but for western men, most of them like to divide into two.(but my bf is ok, not that stingy.!) ^^ Uh, and I think some of the Western boys are cute, (at least my bf is ^0^), some asian guys are very cool though. It is very hard to say, when you are getting know someone, and feel comfortable with him, doesnt matter which nationality he is from, its all out of sudden, its like magic, when the love blossom comes out, its all yours.

Be happy ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 09:31:50 |Display all floors

firstsight..

I dont think I have particular taste as long as I feel comfortable with the boy. I am a Chinese girl, but I have a Londoness boyfriend. I never thought that I am going to have a white boy as my bf, it just happened like that.

I think most Western men look more tough and strong, asian men are more gentle looking, and they always like to pay everything on their friends, but for western men, most of them like to divide into two.(but my bf is ok, not that stingy.!) ^^ Uh, and I think some of the Western boys are cute, (at least my bf is ^0^), some asian guys are very cool though. It is very hard to say, when you are getting know someone, and feel comfortable with him, doesnt matter which nationality he is from, its all out of sudden, its like magic, when the love blossom comes out, its all yours.

Be happy ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 10:18:20 |Display all floors

i think you like someone for reasons..maybe you just cant explain them...but there are reasons behind ur choice...

i dont have a particula taste...just someone tht is simple...most importantly, he must be both financial and emotional independent ... i cant stand guy that wants to stuck with me all the time....lol...also..he has to respect my way of doin things....he has to understand and accept the way i live..(which is very laid-back and kinky..lol)..not to interfer my peresonal life..

about the race...i dont want to sound racism..am not into indian, black, souther asians, korean....lol...i never had bad experience with those races..i jsut dont like it..the way i was born..lol....

wats more?....i cant find such a man..lol...there is none here for....if u find one..pls do inform me...ta!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 20:48:38 |Display all floors

meh_rosa

I'm not the right one to answer your question .. but let me express my feeling from my experience.. which i think is rational

Its just the same feeling that you get from using NIKE or ADIDAS rather using a local brand.

welcome all comments sino chicks... )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.