Views: 6867|Replies: 9

help! find a girlfriend or adopt a dog? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-4 13:29:44 |Display all floors
i have no idea to choose, who can help me? thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-4 16:26:21 |Display all floors

if it's either/or...

Many people have both but it seems you don't want that so let's have a look at the relative merits.

When you grow tired of them, you can eat the dog but not the girlfriend.

Then again, dogs stink something awful and girls usually don't.

I'd go for the girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-4 18:18:12 |Display all floors

On the other hand ....

Hard one this. There are merits for the dog however.

Dogs are still always pleased to see you, even if you have been out all night.
Dogs never get jealous if you pat another dog.
Dogs think you are a great singer.
Dogs like beer.
Dogs don't need 300 pairs of shoes.
Dogs never expect gifts or roses.
Dogs never think they are fat or ugly.

Food for thought (no pun intended)!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-4 20:48:41 |Display all floors

a dog

I have 7dogs in my home. But through my life, there's no better man.

When you are raising doggies, you give them love and they will give you love touch.

Everynight, after I get on bed,Micheal will be my side.When I look at them,everytime I feel some strange and strong love go through me.

Girl or boy may give us some excitements,passions,kiss or someting dogs can't give us. But the way to get married seems too difficult.

I like dogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 03:30:28 |Display all floors

I love dogs--

Dogs are unconditionally loving unlike humans, with the possible exception of mothers with new babies all of whom are perfect, beautiful, and cute (especially I mean the  babies but Ok I think mothers also ,but thats not unconditional because I am male). Mothers hopefully love babies unconditionally and that is the very core of self esteem ,if not survival itself. Some women have pets as baby substitutes which only thinly veils their true desires. Women do not live by dogs alone......so be forewarned gentleman. When you pet her puppy you could end up with a family. Love of  doggies is prologue. But Freud forewarned that   " --anatomy is destiny " (controversial).  Martha is probably a true find because of her playfullness and humor------she seems bright and won't be boring.
Gender  is truly the future in this arena.  Respectfully submitted not dogmatic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 13:12:21 |Display all floors

thanks

i am glad to hear your sugesstion.
i decided to find a GF and raise a dog at same time.
i will happy with GF at night
with dog at day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 13:47:39 |Display all floors

I have some thought!

Is there any comparable between a girlfriend and a dog ?I like dog very much and now  I am raising one,but at the same time ,I need a man.They give me different feeling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.