Author: abcfarmer

Why no foreign girls came to me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-1 22:41:56 |Display all floors

yes i'm hiding in a "white" cave

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 13:18:37 |Display all floors

what an orgy

dang...  what an orgy between you all.   When you open an English school,  there are many foreign girls will come to you.    Only by having the hard famer dick is as useful as a dildo where foriegn girls can find from the online sexshop.  If not cucumber is as good.    I hope that helps.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 13:18:56 |Display all floors

what an orgy

dang...  what an orgy between you all.   When you open an English school,  there are many foreign girls will come to you.    Only by having the hard famer dick is as useful as a dildo where foriegn girls can find from the online sexshop.  If not cucumber is as good.    I hope that helps.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 21:32:38 |Display all floors

girls

Come to me,Im still waitting for you sincerely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 20:41:27 |Display all floors

-----------

I need a foreign girl eagerly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-10 08:39:48 |Display all floors

Hey baby...

How about a nice Thai girl who used to be a boy?

Now that's pretty foreign to some people...;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-10 19:55:26 |Display all floors

The truth is

hot chix dont stick with keyboard chatting over the web, if u wana draw some attention the better way would be going  to the local pub invite people for some drinks or impress them in a pool hall, then get  their numbers, and go to their parties. in those places u r 1000 times more likely to meet someone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.