Author: ramesh

Love problem..:(( [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-10 10:49:56 |Display all floors

thank you very much

dear friends, i am really thankful to all of you for making me think a lot from your replies. i am taking my own time to decide what to do next now. i love and respect her even though i can not make her feel for me as she is a very good girl. and i want to change my mind to make her happy in her life. i don't know in this time what kind of things make her feel free from me and feel happy without me. should i go away from her without talking and without seeing her? is this only the away to make her feel happy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 13:41:25 |Display all floors

i can understand what you mean......

you  know? there is also a boy in my life, maybe just like you and that girl .we can't be lovers, but we can be the best friends,when he feel very sad ,he can tell me which he won't tell his girl friend.by the same way  ,i will do the same .he will always in my mind.
and ,i think this kind of friend is also very indeed, he is a real man.
may be ,it'll be more happy......~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

hellworldfwy has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-10 19:36:58 |Display all floors

give up

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 11:17:01 |Display all floors

quit

yes,the only thing to do is just quit right now.otherwise u will be deeply hurt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 13:45:26 |Display all floors

re

I think it's just depens on how depth you love her.
If the situation is you'll be die without her, then don't give up. cuz suviving is human's basic demand. Otherwise u must be think over it.
good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 14:36:01 |Display all floors

re

if you win that girl at last,do you mind / or endure / or ensure she don't miss other boy she ever loved?
i belive one man only can find one right women. maybe she isn't you right one,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 16:41:43 |Display all floors

assess the probability that you can win

You should take an assessment of the probability that you could win. If they love very deeply, You'd better give up and let them be a happy couple and don't try to depart them. If they don't do very well. Just wait for a chance. You have the duty to give her happiness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.