Views: 5605|Replies: 6

what's your college life like? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-20 17:34:39 |Display all floors
you know,before you enter the university,you are very curious to  it,but after you  enter it,do you feel a little boring,feel that i have nothing to do ?
just tell me your real feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-20 18:02:25 |Display all floors

come on

I  am  agree  with  you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-20 19:21:22 |Display all floors

good future depends on your dream

I have the same idea when i just entered colleage. but now i have changed my mind .everybady is main role in your life.you should make good plan how to spend your colleage life.nobady can chang your idea how to do it. good future and beatiful wishes depend on your efforts and actions. good luck belong to ready!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 09:13:06 |Display all floors

everyone must have a beautiful dream

what you have said is right.college  is a new beginning that should be valued.though sometimes i can't find the real of myself,i will try to find it.
thank you to  your advice.Good luck also to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-28 16:12:18 |Display all floors

beautiful dream

I finished my bachelors a year ago and I found myself getting bored during my studies just as you are now.  I think it is a very natural feeling to be unsure of who you are and where you are going.  Now that my studies are over, I feel those feelings again and have decided to go on and study again.  Some will do as I am doing and get the urge to study again and again.  Other will be very satisfied and work when studying is complete.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-1 15:07:10 |Display all floors

This is a boring topic!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 19:25:35 |Display all floors

顶!!!

i agree with your opinions,i thought college life was is beautife before i could enter college ,when i entered college ,i found my college was lonely. But i changed my opinion, now i made lots of friends and i have my future obiect ,i feel my college life is full of happy and challenge !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.