Author: sally-han

U are My pretty surprise!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-18 22:32:49 |Display all floors

more better way

you said you were excellent.so i believe you will find a better dude in real world.of course,if you just wanted to make some more friend on line.that's a good way to cooee

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 23:06:37 |Display all floors

Greetings to fishalone

Hi,
  So sorry that i was in countryside to enjoy several holidays. Till this morning, I was in beijing. Saw ur reply, Thanks for ur blessing. But I use MSN so much, could u tell me ur MSN?
   Nice dream!!
  PS:fishalone:may i think it as"孤零零的一条鱼“hehe..just a kidding.:)
-Amanda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 23:17:35 |Display all floors

Thanks to dishbird

HI,
  Thanks for ur nice words. Yes, I know I am a little bit crazy. But If want to know more friends, why not find a way to let other know what I am thinking. Maybe meet several nice friends at least. If i am so lucky, maybe meet my surprise, but who knows. Let it be. Thoungh I am not attative in internet, but i am really looking forwarding to knowing other different voice from other corner.
  Thanks for ur blessing.
  Hope u have a nice life.
-Amanda.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.